Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually went the BBTS route to Pre-order-no deposit. The price point sucks but I've been waiting for a Red Son Superman. Hope the increase in $$ means higher QC.

Actually went the BBTS route to Pre-order-no deposit. The price point sucks but I've been waiting for a Red Son Superman. Hope the increase in $$ means higher QC.

RRnhhqW.gif

Early concept for Red Son variant;

Drago_Supes.jpg

:lol:lol:lol Oh, the memories of Red Scorpion...

I'm not sure what to make of this one. I'm probably the last freak to have bought the Supes PF. It only arrived a couple days ago and I oddly now have the trinity out of happenstance rather than planning. Having a new "trinity" may be stretching me budget a wee bit, methinks. But they nailed his darker look imo. :monkey3

Easy pass for me as well (although the statue does look nice). Just too obscure and the $470 price tag is too high.

I think the only Superman PF variants I would pay this kind of money for would be Steel or Cyborg Superman but I guess those are not technically variants.

This is a beautiful looking PF. I'm really hoping we see it in 1:6 sooner than later.

New 469.99 price point sucks. Shame, I just started collecting pf.

Wow 469.99..... Using the basicly the same mold. I can see this at 399.99 but 500.00 plus shipped is too much for me. He does look kind of cool though. Glad I never knew this story so I don't have to buy it.

Cool looking statue. Easy pass at this price point though. I'll stick with the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back