Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shall see how well they sell. Or could be just the Bat, Super, etc regular edition that they couldn't sell... They just repaint to variant.

We shall see how well they sell. Or could be just the Bat, Super, etc regular edition that they couldn't sell... They just repaint to variant.

The Arkham Bats is not a variant of the original Bats PF. Spidey is a brand new sculpt that will have a variant released later. These pieces aren't rehashed REGs. Only Supes is a variant off of an existing PF and has been modified to a large degree. Base, costume, and head sculpt are all different. These aren't old REGs getting reused. And even if they were, SSC is still charging $470 for them. It remains to be seen if SSC is over pricing its merch (and there's a push back by consumers not buying) or if $470 is accepted by their customers and becomes the new normal price for an average PF. For the record, I passed on all 3 $470 PFs and it was because of the price I passed on Bats and Spidey (I had no interest in Red Son Supes).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Igo said the Red Son Bats is a whole new sculpt.

The Arkham Bats is not a variant of the original Bats PF. Spidey is a brand new sculpt that will have a variant released later. These pieces aren't rehashed REGs. Only Supes is a variant off of an existing PF and has been modified to a large degree. Base, costume, and head sculpt are all different. These aren't old REGs getting reused. And even if they were, SSC is still charging $470 for them. It remains to be seen if SSC is over pricing its merch (and there's a push back by consumers not buying) or if $470 is accepted by their customers and becomes the new normal price for an average PF. For the record, I passed on all 3 $470 PFs and it was because of the price I passed on Bats and Spidey (I had no interest in Red Son Supes).

I meant Bat, as in the Blue Modern version. The Red Son Supes and later WW, basically 80% is same, body, only difference maybe the headsculpt. I also passed on all the variants so far. Too pricey for me =).

I can see the ES for this will be 1000 to 1500 only because the batman red son is coming. Otherwise I would say 300 to 350 would be good in my opinion. Even 500 is too many for this. I never even heard of this suoerman before. But it is a cool concept.

It was an interesting storyline. I don't think it warranted a variant of an already high ES statue. But IGO said it was a personal project for him, so YAY! good for him

I can see the ES for this will be 1000 to 1500 only because the batman red son is coming. Otherwise I would say 300 to 350 would be good in my opinion. Even 500 is too many for this. I never even heard of this suoerman before. But it is a cool concept.

It was an interesting storyline. I don't think it warranted a variant of an already high ES statue. But IGO said it was a personal project for him, so YAY! good for him
Yeah if it's the first superman story you reading guess it warranted the time and attention

Back