Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may buy a DC Collectibles Red Son Superman variant figure for $20 but I'm not spending $470 on a variant PF. It's just not in the cards for me. I really wish Sideshow would spend the resources on Flash, Martian Manhunter, or Huntress so I don't have to pay $600 for those PF's by the time they get released. Plus I have too many DC statues with the leg up pose. They need to change things up.

I think guys wear black too.

does_it_come_in_black.gif

The next 2 variants for this mold will be shazam and the black suit version.... ( yeah yeah spelled wrong) :monkey3

Shazam is entirely different character

I actually think he knows that and that he was actually making a pretty good Joke.. (for CBG) Though I think he was talking about Black Atom.

If not.. Then that is typical CBG :lol

I think it looks fantastic, but the $70 price increase is a huge bummer. I'm going to have to think about this...

Anybody know what time this is likely to go up for pre order at? I want to make sure I am all over it.

The original sneek peek pics were intriguing, but not convincing. But I must admit the full reveal has caught my attention, the colours, the base, the cape, the gloves - all good. Must have for me.

Back