Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this one lean straight straight out the box?...

attachment-1.jpg

Jk

:rolleyes2

They do look amazing. I think it was great that they kept batman exclusive to their site. So many people preorder and cancel from other distributors and thereby leave a false count of demand for a statue. The ES was obviously right since they have not sold out of either. Maybe they have since the ES was announced i have not checked.

this is far more niche than the 60s batman series. everything is relative.

they could have sold more batman statues if they allowed dealers to sell them.

it is about the "right balance" and Sideshow has failed with both lines in my opinion as far as that is concerned. The statues are awesome however.

I'll drop an order if SS can spice this up a bit for me, like free shipping or bonus reward points

I'll drop an order if SS can spice this up a bit for me, like free shipping or bonus reward points

you can use the "trick" to get 10% off if you haven't used it on another order. I believe all of these are also eligible for the $20 coupon as another option.

Or just wait for a good sale from an AD.

Waiting at FEDEX depot for my package

They seem to have left it at the warehouse for whatever reason

I'll take pics when I get home

much nicer than I expected.

I really do enjoy the new portrait, and the detail is top notch

Not a bad looking statue (I especially think they did a nice job on the new base) but this alternate universe lineup isn't for me.

Back