Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.... This looks like ****!!!!!

I kid I kid... Awesome bust guys... It totally looks like it was worth the wait:yess::yess::yess::hi5::hi5:

Tam.... What you doing about your few little issues??? I just got back to the land of Internet and I haven't gone through the whole thread.

So.... This looks like ****!!!!!

I kid I kid... Awesome bust guys... It totally looks like it was worth the wait:yess::yess::yess::hi5::hi5:

Tam.... What you doing about your few little issues??? I just got back to the land of Internet and I haven't gone through the whole thread.

I love this beast he is truly awe inspiring! Just heard back from SS and they are offering a decent partial refund if I keep him. I'll keep you posted.

I love this beast he is truly awe inspiring! Just heard back from SS and they are offering a decent partial refund if I keep him. I'll keep you posted.

Gotta love those partial refunds and credits especially when it's not something that destroys how good a piece looks. I especially like the credits because you can just move them onto other orders.

By the way Tamato, Congrats, he looks great.

Thanks Josh, I really love this thing... paired with Bats they totally dominate my man cave!

And yes the credit/partial refund is the right thing to do and goes a loooong way with keeping long time loyal customers happy!

Got mine today, also has the spots on the shoulder but otherwise looks amazing.

3er2.jpg

esfo.jpg

rypj.jpg

Great pics

I would have liked it better if the red on the cape was brighter. But it's still super.

Spots are definitely noticable in photos...I would not accept that. Gotta be some kind of issue from shipping?

here are some pics of mine , love the sculpt, the size, color...ect
but, a few paint issues, either missing paint or red on blue or blue on red...these I could deal with, the cold sore on the lip drives me crazy, and YES!!! I have liver spots also.

but, a few paint issues, either missing paint or red on blue or blue on red...these I could deal with, the cold sore on the lip drives me crazy, and YES!!! I have liver spots also.

That looks amazing in the sunlight.. How appropriate for Superman lol!!

Some of the best pics of this piece yet! Nice! :clap

Sorry about the cold sore on the lips and sloppy paint bleeds. No excuse for those. The spots on his left shoulder dont bother me.

Am I the only one really disappointed by the qc on these? There is no way I would accept these issues on mine.

Am I the only one really disappointed by the qc on these? There is no way I would accept these issues on mine.

no, u r not alone, love the bust but did send pics to SS I need it replaced, the cold sore is too much to overlook, even if I get offered a partial refund I'll turn it down for a near perfect bust.

The herpes on that one bust is disheartening. And I don't understand how the spots made it through qc. But besides that, the bust looks really good to me. I'm still looking to get my hands on one!

Back