Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT?!

p57k.jpg

NO,SERIOUSLY,WHAT?!!

Damn, lookin good!!

Lol, homemade pics. I think the bust looks awesome. It sucks that the first couple of 'homemade' pics had a few minor flaws like the spots, but I really don't see a difference at all between this and the prototype.

Perhaps it's time for some thicker glasses.

I just dont think they got it right. I too like the Bolland joker, but i know that SS couldve gotten a more precise look. However I think what they did looks more like theyre own take on it.
Which isn't uncommon with SS. Just my opinion:peace

Last edited:
Are his eyes still blue?

Yes,i hope to see his great blue eyes too :dunno

The first pictures that come from the USA to the rest of the world tend to be pics, and sorry for that to anyone, dont be offended ,are pics that can cause confusion, taken without flash or with too much flash, lot sealing, etc...I think is better wait for someone who takes better pics,because now i see the bust ugly,and NO,I DONT NEED GLASSES BECAUSE IT'S MY OPINION,ok?

you dont criticize anything, SS which has the worst quality control I've seen in my life with failures of sculpted and painted pieces and the only ones who ask for a little more perfection are people from other countries,because some of you only speaking about pure perfection of SS.

Go to McDonald's and buy a Big Mac , isnt exactly the same burguer from the posters or TV spots , but the Burger costs $ 3 and not $ 600 like this bust .

Last edited:
Yes,i hope to see his great blue eyes too :dunno

The first pictures that come from the USA to the rest of the world tend to be pics, and sorry for that to anyone, dont be offended ,are pics that can cause confusion, taken without flash or with too much flash, lot sealing, etc...I think is better wait for someone who takes better pics,because now i see the bust ugly,and NO,I DONT NEED GLASSES BECAUSE IT'S MY OPINION,ok?

you dont criticize anything, SS which has the worst quality control I've seen in my life with failures of sculpted and painted pieces and the only ones who ask for a little more perfection are people from other countries,because some of you only speaking about pure perfection of SS.

Go to McDonald's and buy a Big Mac , isnt exactly the same burguer from the posters or TV spots , but the Burger costs $ 3 and not $ 600 like this bust .

Well I'm sorry my pics weren't good enough for you, I thought they were decently lit and focussed.

I'm just trying to decipher your message, so you want a picture that's not taken without flash nor taken with too much flash and less "sealing"? Brother what the hell are you talking about? :dunno

I think a quick pole would put you in the vast minority of people who think this is ugly. This is almost a perfect match to the proto.

You can't be serious thinking none of us criticize SS quality control? That is almost ALL we do!

You may not need glasses but you may need to lay off the :chug

Well I'm sorry my pics weren't good enough for you, I thought they were decently lit and focussed.

I'm just trying to decipher your message, so you want a picture that's not taken without flash nor taken with too much flash and less "sealing"? Brother what the hell are you talking about? :dunno

I think a quick pole would put you in the vast minority of people who think this is ugly. This is almost a perfect match to the proto.

You can't be serious thinking none of us criticize SS quality control? That is almost ALL we do!

You may not need glasses but you may need to lay off the :chug

Hello

First i said try not to take offense, I see that you have taken it wrong

Second ,i dont need glasses and im not drunk, it is normal here use those adjetives to someone who tries to be objective?

and third and last place I would ask that,instead of saying what you said, take your camera, if you do not mind, take 3-4 photos, with flash with good light,that we can see clearly what you recieve and i wll be I eternally grateful with you

can someone take a photo with flash or sunlight?

just like this

7688782506_6e24fcddce_z.jpg

I edit and zoom this pic down here

I just need to see this one with flash to see how the eyes are painted

IMG_1592_zps09b64191.jpg

im alone in this world..............:sleep

:sleep

ok,i retouched and lighted this pic

looks pretty better,but plzz use flash next owners to see better this awesome bust :dance :hi5:

971022_10151617451528434_699552757_n_zpsec22be54.jpg

That looks better, pictures should always be taken with a grain of salt. I have 48 statues and must say that pictures will never look the same as they do when you finally receive them. This to me screams Superman! When it comes to sculpt, well it was sculpted by Andy B. must I really say anything else and paint looks almost identical to what was shown at SDCC 2012. So if you didn't like the sculpt or paint then. (Which the only reason would be you don't like Superman or somehow you are trying to convince yourself otherwise.) Then I don't see why you would like it now. Since it's essentially the same statue. In the end all that matters is that those who like it buy it and those who don't or can't wont buy it.:lecture

That looks better, pictures should always be taken with a grain of salt. I have 48 statues and must say that pictures will never look the same as they do when you finally receive them. This to me screams Superman! When it comes to sculpt, well it was sculpted by Andy B. must I really say anything else and paint looks almost identical to what was shown at SDCC 2012. So if you didn't like the sculpt or paint then. (Which the only reason would be you don't like Superman or somehow you are trying to convince yourself otherwise.) Then I don't see why you would like it now. Since it's essentially the same statue. In the end all that matters is that those who like it buy it and those who don't or can't wont buy it.:lecture

i reserve this bust first day,im going to recieve next week, i reserve as i did with pieces like rogue pf ,i dont like surprises but SS painting dept is the surprise´s team

i reserve this bust first day,im going to recieve next week, i reserve as i did with pieces like rogue pf ,i dont like surprises but SS painting dept is the surprise´s team

& the QC is the comedy team lol mine shipped & should be here in few days, cant wait.

Lou just posted on FB. He writes "Love superman. Latest collectible that I purchased"

Wonder how marvel feels about this? lol

d4beef40fbf44c8fccca3091593e94b2_zpsda543f1e.jpg

Chris

Back