Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

I feel sick to my stomach looking at this farking ugly eye hole!!!!!!!

Can't believe someone sculptured this and thought it looked cool, It's shockingly bad :slap
Sideshow have a word with yourself :cuckoo: and why is it that 90% of the time the Ex is crap.

I seriously think Sideshow is loosing touch with its fan base and more so if they they don't change the EX eyes.

Can't believe someone sculptured this and thought it looked cool, It's shockingly bad :slap

Sideshow have a word with yourself :cuckoo: and why is it that 90% of the time the Ex is crap

Well I am pretty sure it is a Martin Canale sculpt, and I trust him so I can't wait to see it in hand

Well I am pretty sure it is a Martin Canale sculpt, and I trust him so I can't wait to see it in hand

Was talking about the ex eyes not the whole sculpt

Was talking about the ex eyes not the whole sculpt

Well my guess is he sculpted the heat vision as well, and like I said I trust him.... I know some guys see worms... I just don't.... Just my opinion though.

At this angle and size I just don't see the "worms" people are talking Bout, not really.

null_zps86ed87b8.jpg

don't know who started the WORMs thingy, but instead of second hand smoke, its bling for soup or his eye warmer during a brutal winter.

Sideshow have a word with yourself :cuckoo: and why is it that 90% of the time the Ex is crap.

I seriously think Sideshow is loosing touch with its fan base and more so if they they don't change the EX eyes.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

he's a freggin alien, borned with a silver spoon. don't make him say ah, something worse might come out! wouldn't be surprised if he got an extra set of nipples or extra set of ribs bones.

how would you swap the eyes out

That is the problem. So say the heat vision could come out and you managed to get a set of replacement eyes in, not an easy task if you look at the size of the eyes, how would you EVER get those eyes out again??? If they used magnets to hold the resign onto the eyes, well there is very little surface ahead for them to cling to so what is the chances that they wouldn't get knocked off by a gentle bump. As much as I like the effect it is a bit of a nightmare when you think about keeping it intact, and even MORE of a nightmare when you think about swapping it in and out. A third switchout head would be the best option to keep everyone happy IMHO.

That is the problem. So say the heat vision could come out and you managed to get a set of replacement eyes in, not an easy task if you look at the size of the eyes, how would you EVER get those eyes out again??? If they used magnets to hold the resign onto the eyes, well there is very little surface ahead for them to cling to so what is the chances that they wouldn't get knocked off by a gentle bump. As much as I like the effect it is a bit of a nightmare when you think about keeping it intact, and even MORE of a nightmare when you think about swapping it in and out. A third switchout head would be the best option to keep everyone happy IMHO.

Or they could include a switch-out Aquaman costume to go with those CORAL REEF EYEHOLES! :yess:

My fear is that people are going to BRAKE these off, and then demand replacements, and those who get them broken in shipping and actually want an intact head won't be able to get replacements.

My fear is that people are going to BRAKE these off, and then demand replacements, and those who get them broken in shipping and actually want an intact head won't be able to get replacements.

What good will that do them?? They will still have to break the remaining head.

Unless they just try to break it off to see if they can customize it and find out they can't or something, I just don't know why they would do that.

Other then to show SSC they should have just made the red eyes. Man that would be a **** move.

Back