Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
It's growing on me... but that's a separate issue for my dermatologist.. Now back to whether I like the flame eyes.. I mean they went for it, so I'll give them a little credit.. It'll probably look okay in hand... Most likely wouldn't display with it anyway...I missed out on the Joker EX, but not really sad because I prefer the reg head.

It's pretty obvious from the response the ex head is an epic fail.

CAHobbit and whoever from sideshow reading this just get sideshow to change it. Since this statue hasn't gone into production and the change is to remove the plastic noodles and just paint the eye red.

It will be cheaper for sideshow to make, less chance of qc breakage issues resulting in returns, and make most of your customers very happy and build goodwill with them that as a company you actually cares...just a little.

Win win for everyone, so why not do it?

Thats what Superman said when Sideshow decided to increase the red curly straws on his eyes by a further 2cm :lecture

Oh I am SURE when this comes out people who passed on the Ex or just missed out are going to crying a darn river, and similar to what is going on in the Punisher thread right now it will make me:rotfl at the guys who passed when they could have pulled the trigger.

Oh I am SURE when this comes out people who passed on the Ex or just missed out are going to crying a darn river, and similar to what is going on in the Punisher thread right now it will make me:rotfl at the guys who passed when they could have pulled the trigger.

Dont worry Spidey, at least we have the EX securely preordered! We can sleep soundly :yess:

Dont worry Spidey, at least we have the EX securely preordered! We can sleep soundly :yess:

:hi5:... Damn straight ... this is going to be a HUGELY saught after piece in the future... I know people are whinning and complaining, but this statue is damn near perfect, and as much as the Ex is NOT a total hit for everyone... Exs are ALWAYS more chased then the Regs.... and you and I can just sit back and enjoy making fun of the whinners who COULD have gotten it for retail having to pay inflated aftermarket prices ....:yess:

:hi5:... Damn straight ... this is going to be a HUGELY saught after piece in the future... I know people are whinning and complaining, but this statue is damn near perfect, and as much as the Ex is NOT a total hit for everyone... Exs are ALWAYS more chased then the Regs.... and you and I can just sit back and enjoy making fun of the whinners who COULD have gotten it for retail having to pay inflated aftermarket prices ....:yess:

this calls for a celebratory dance :dance oh...and we have the Batman EX on pre order too :yess:

I think the reason they are crying is because of the low ES. Which is stupid. I mean they did not want it to begin with and were going to be happy with the reg and then the low ES suddenly makes it a grail. :cuckoo:

I don't know if this will be Hugely sought after. The ES is very high for this one The Reg is going to make most happy and unless the EX gets changed or, by some miracle, looks good in hand. I don't think many will be all that upset settling for the Reg.

I could be wrong of course but 2500 is a high ES. If this piece ends up being Highly sought after it will be because of the character himself and the Superman completest out there.

JMO of course.

I think the reason they are crying is because of the low ES. Which is stupid. I mean they did not want it to begin with and were going to be happy with the reg and then the low ES suddenly makes it a grail. :cuckoo:

I don't know if this will be Hugely sought after. The ES is very high for this one The Reg is going to make most happy and unless the EX gets changed or, by some miracle, looks good in hand. I don't think many will be all that upset settling for the Reg.

I could be wrong of course but 2500 is a high ES. If this piece ends up being Highly sought after it will be because of the character himself and the Superman completest out there.

JMO of course.

The DCD statues have ESs twice that amount and still sold out

Back