Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
I was thinking how the ex could be improved. Another idea is to have red shooting laser beams coming out of his eyes instead of the flames.

I was thinking how the ex could be improved. Another idea is to have red shooting laser beams coming out of his eyes instead of the flames.

tumblr_lewb4rHe0J1qdkb8yo1_500.jpg

Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

OUCH that was painful, but I do agree with you Solar about it not making sense. If it was indeed smoke coming from the "after shot" then it would be white or gray. It is completely ludicrous! And I wanted to love this so much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a little bit awkward, but have seen a few photo shots that I thought it looked good. So that is not really a defense but a wait and see.

It's not as if your getting charged extra for ordering the EX. The regular portrait is fantastic!

This one is just too early to tell IMO. I think that it's hard to make out what they are going for based on a 2-d photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
them people aren't so bad...once u get to know their pics, LOL.

Shoot, I mean their soup/batman pics......[i'll stop here.]

Personally I don't like the ex. eyes. With that said, I can totally see 3 years after it has been released collectors saying I wish I had the exclusive not even caring about the worm eyes. To each their own, but my experience with collecting is that eventually the ex will be sought after more than the reg. regardless of how they plan to display it.

Back