Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

8633703025_05d2d064bd.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Justice League of Worms??

batworms :rotfl

now we need lanternworms and wonderworms

Lol....this poll does mean nothing afterall :lol

If they end up making changes I am coming over to your house and

tumblr_m3f7uhdAbM1qazhg6o1_400.gif
;) ;) :)

Anyways I made the poll because I wanted to show that the ex flames were far more disliked then liked and that this "vocal minority" stuff was a bunch of BS.

Anyways when was the last time SSC made changes two weeks after they released an item??

Ya ex would be sweet with light up eyes. Nice job on the photoshop that looks sick

If they end up making changes I am coming over to your house and

tumblr_m3f7uhdAbM1qazhg6o1_400.gif
;) ;) :)

Anyways when was the last time SSC made changes two weeks after they released an item??

owned

:clap

Here it is

a9lp94.jpg

That looks awesome, can I cancel and order this instead. I love the light up red eyes.
We should all email this picture to sideshow and also complain about the ex version.
I'm gona email them tomorrow.

Here it is

a9lp94.jpg

brilliant

red eyes > worms

That looks awesome, can I cancel and order this instead. I love the light up red eyes.
We should all email this picture to sideshow and also complain about the ex version.

:lecture

supersockets_zps1028ef9b.jpg

I feel sick to my stomach looking at this farking ugly eye hole!!!!!!!

worms do that

712aa673-7960-4ef8-8126-02f4a305df93_zps15d7080d.jpg

Is a good idea. Email this picture to sideshow, maybe they make the changes. Anybody like the worms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That photoshopped pic is exactly what the EX version should be. I can't understand how hard it is just to come up with something as simple as this idea. I'm sure the idea did come up at some point or another, yet they ruined it by wanting to do more when they didn't need to. Jesus, Sideshow doesn't even have to make the eyes glow red, and I'd still be a million times more satisfied than having makeshift curly-cues oozing out. How did this idea ever make it past the design stage, and how did the development team all come to an agreement on it in the end? Wasn't there at least one dude who stood up and said, "Guys...what the hell is wrong with you all? This is the corniest idea ever. Why not just have glowing red eyes.?" He was probably sent home afterwards. Oh well, I bought the EX version in hopes that they do wake up and change their minds, but sadly, if they don't and this goes all the way through to January, I'll probably never utilize the EX head. Crossing my fingers...

Steven

That photoshopped pic is exactly what the EX version should be. I can't understand how hard it is just to come up with something as simple as this idea. I'm sure the idea did come up at some point or another, yet they ruined it by wanting to do more when they didn't need to. Jesus, Sideshow doesn't even have to make the eyes glow red, and I'd still be a million times more satisfied than having makeshift curly-cues oozing out. How did this idea ever make it past the design stage, and how did the development team all come to an agreement on it in the end? Wasn't there at least one dude who stood up and said, "Guys...what the hell is wrong with you all? This is the corniest idea ever. Why not just have glowing red eyes.?" He was probably sent home afterwards. Oh well, I bought the EX version in hopes that they do wake up and change their minds, but sadly, if they don't and this goes all the way through to January, I'll probably never utilize the EX head. Crossing my fingers...

Steven

make it detachable easy fix

sideshow has made some weird decisions recently

the tend to overthink things and try to hard when the easy solution is the homerun

Is a good idea. Email this picture to sideshow, maybe they make the changes. Anybody like the worms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well myself and 22% of the community do

make it detachable easy fix

sideshow has made some weird decisions recently

the tend to overthink things and try to hard when the easy solution is the homerun

Makin these detachable will be quit hard. Remember though we may be looking at a close up for these the head isn't huge which could lead to paint scraps and the like

Well myself and 22% of the community do

Makin these detachable will be quit hard. Remember though we may be looking at a close up for these the head isn't huge which could lead to paint scraps and the like

Yeah, I agree. They would need to add a 3rd head or scrap the current EX head. It won't work any other way.

Back