Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

I am seeing things differently then you guys are.

Because you like them? There are no eye's. I'm not even sure why they would even design it like this since the socket's will have to be counter sunk (or molded hollow) then small bits of plastic stuck inside with glue.

If you didn't know any better you'd think it was an April fools joke it's that unnecessarily complicated. They could have easily added the fixed worms to edge of existing eyeballs with a small pin hole or just glued straight on.

Anyway this thread is a meri-go round now. It's clear the vast majority that voted think the EX sucks donkey *****.

Because you like them? There are no eye's. I'm not even sure why they would even design it like this since the socket's will have to be counter sunk (or molded hollow) then small bits of plastic stuck inside with glue.

If you didn't know any better you'd think it was an April fools joke it's that unnecessarily complicated. They could have easily added the fixed worms to edge of existing eyeballs with a small pin hole or just glued straight on.

Anyway this thread is a meri-go round now. It's clear the vast majority that voted think the EX sucks donkey *****.

No, because I see something that I think could be the sphere of an eyeball, BUT has I have said before I could easily be wrong.

Clearly you must have flames coming out of your eyes just like Superman then :)

Oh I do, I so so do....

null_zps1344d338.gif

While not great is it any better than Visions Ex Head?
I laugh every time I see it but applaud Sideshow for actually doing it.

Go thirsty....why do you have to go sit in a desert if you dont order 1?

The other flaw in this exclusive is the lack of rage on the face when using the heat vision. Make both sculpts different at least.

If they were going to half-@$$ it like this I even go as far as to say that the 90's Superman with the mullet hair would have made for a better alternate head than the spaghetti eyes.

The other flaw in this exclusive is the lack of rage on the face when using the heat vision. Make both sculpts different at least.

If they were going to half-@$$ it like this I even go as far as to say that the 90's Superman with the mullet hair would have made for a better alternate head than the spaghetti eyes.

35gdpp.jpg

I definitely don't like the EX version of this. I could do without the worm effect and would just rather the eyes glow red. They tried too hard with this.

I definitely don't like the EX version of this. I could do without the worm effect and would just rather the eyes glow red. They tried too hard with this.

Maybe Bob... but remember that you will pay the same for this if you order directly from SSC... Ex or no... also there is the possibility that they will change this given the outcry. So if you are interested in it I would get the Ex. It will hold its value either way.

Bob, get what you like. Don't feel pressured into getting something you're not sure about based on value alone. This hobby isn't cheap so be happy with what you purchase.

Welcome to the circus.

cry all u want...ya all gonna get a big fat bootie! its the reverse rogue treatment.

I am not even a soup person, maybe a tea person with honey & ginger. SS can't satisfy everyone. Once Darkseid comes out with his omega beam, people will love the worms again, watch!

Darkseid gonna make soup wish he got worms all over.

I just want my DC trio, LOL.

This hobby isn't cheap so be happy with what you purchase.

I'm starting to feel like this about my Batman PF pre order. I love the statue in every way and will look amazing with my Supes PF but the Batman cape on his right shoulder still sticks out like a sore thumb for me...just doesnt look right :(

I'm starting to feel like this about my Batman PF pre order. I love the statue in every way and will look amazing with my Supes PF but the Batman cape on his right shoulder still sticks out like a sore thumb for me...just doesnt look right :(

Yeah I have some issues with the cape and his somewhat feminine stance. But there are angles you can place this at that will make this bad boy look epic. I am really starting to get pumped the Batman PF!!

Maybe Bob... but remember that you will pay the same for this if you order directly from SSC... Ex or no... also there is the possibility that they will change this given the outcry. So if you are interested in it I would get the Ex. It will hold its value either way.

I don't think they would change it just coz people complain about it. Has it ever happened in the past?

I don't think they would change it just coz people complain about it. Has it ever happened in the past?

There was one that people keep mentioning that I can't remember right now. Green Lantern got a light up feature and the symbol on his ring, and I KNOW that when Rogue came out there was a massive outcry and they made a batch of replacement heads. There is a CHANCE that a change could be made.

Now I don't want a change, I want a third red eyes only head, and yes some coms have shipped with 3 COHs. I don't want the flames to come off simply because that is ONE extra thing that can fall off of a statue to be damaged, and the magnets that would need to be used would have to be incredibly small, and have VERY little to attach to which could lead to paint rubs, chipping, and yes the dreaded FALL

null_zps94b03f5a.gif

Back