Superman 1/3 Iron Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why all the hate, the sculpt is fantastic and really well realised

Hate the costume but everything else looks solid. Not for me though. Very happy with my PF and don't need a 1/3 Supes.

Not sure why all the hate, the sculpt is fantastic and really well realised

sculpt is excellent, and the anatomy is better proportioned than the P1 piece. it's just the darn suit that kills it for me :(

I really like this one; I think the face sculpt is better than Prime 1's HUSH Superman as well but I love the classic suit on the Prime 1 piece. It is too bad that they had to go up for pre-order at the same time! Since I absolutely love the HUSH Batman, I am more inclined to go with the Prime 1 to add to the HUSH line but may also get this one later on in the unlikely event that it is still available. I was doing so well last year but this year's pre-orders have kicked my @$$ and we are only in month 1. :(

dc-comics-superman-statue-iron-studios-903375-19.jpg

The fist pumping pose only really works with the headsculpt that's looking up, like he's taking flight. It just looks odd with the other two. Especially the heat vision head.

Or is this the Breakfast Club version?

the-breakfast-club-a85935f3-98e9-4119-824e-57d34bb63f1e.jpg

Back