SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great, matrix! The neck on the stock figure has kept me from getting this. It just didn’t look right and I wasn’t crazy about the idea of putting more money into it.

Just got the replacement parts I needed from Toy Anxiety. :)

Matrix, I like the over-all look with the new body. The only thing that looks off would be that the pants are not as high-water as they should be. Sort of makes it look stumpy in that area.

That looks great, matrix! The neck on the stock figure has kept me from getting this. It just didn’t look right and I wasn’t crazy about the idea of putting more money into it.

Nice job, Matrix! :clap

Happy you guys are all getting the parts from TA! It's a great figure!
Thanks guys:duff....it's a grail piece for me..and now one of my favourite figures in my collection:)
Matrix, I like the over-all look with the new body. The only thing that looks off would be that the pants are not as high-water as they should be. Sort of makes it look stumpy in that area.

The pants were never that high-water...they did look higher when he was running as they naturally rode up the legs when stretched ...View attachment 428988View attachment 428987

Yes, terrific photos Matrix, I tried to do the same and gave up in frustration!!
This is what happens when you can only devote very small portions of your day to your hobby...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth sticking with it (pun intended).
I have mine in a running pose with the packs on. They add a lot to the overall look of the figure: creating a dynamism he doesn’t have without them.
I ended up twisting the pairs of wires slightly, and bending the ends into hooks. This really helped in keeping them in position.

And as a throw away line. Finished watching the dollar dude shows, and started watching the dollar dudetes now !!

I found that adding the Hot Toys styrofoam ankle supports really helps with posing and making the ankles not look like toothpicks.

Back