SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I really wish someone makes some groovy 70s outfits for him.

Bif Bang Pow! had a stab at it - such as their quality is. Like the moustachioed variant!

DSCN5019.jpg

(As an aside, I dug Zica's Kenner-style version too...)

ZicaSMDM1.jpg

Bif Bang Pow! had a stab at it - such as their quality is. Like the moustachioed variant!

DSCN5019.jpg

(As an aside, I dug Zica's Kenner-style version too...)

ZicaSMDM1.jpg

I liked all those in theory. But they really did look kinda crappy. I've definitely gotten spoiled by HT. I did get the "traditional" red suit BBP, just for nostalgia's sake, and got the fantastic lunch box which they made to look like Oscar's briefcase!

ea93f114a470343a4d2f1b030294ef0e.jpg

Exciting! But I was hoping they would be further along! :mad:

Is good to see that the look and fit of the production running suit...hope the one shown in the video is one of them...look very nice in material and fitting, really looking forward to this release.

Yes! this pushed me to go ahead and preorder it finally. I ordered mine through kghobby.com, I think they had the best price. Who did you guys order from?

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, I'm really not much of a pre-order type of guy and don't really know who's good to order from these days, but this figure was a must for me.

Yes, pre-ordered from KGhobby also. I'm not sure who else offers this fig but I'd used KG a couple of times before with no issues.

Some other places do carry them, however whenever a question about availability is asked Supermad give out a KG Hobby email. Which leads me to believe KG is their official distributor, and everywhere else gets them from KG anyway.

Back