Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they would of fixed the hair so it wasn't floating and change the left arm so it wasn't waving I think it would of been more popular....

The face is fine the more in-hand pics I see. The issue seems to me that the floating hair and cape placement highlight the elongated neck more, which isn't an atypical feature on PFs, especially Artgerm-based ones. The hands just don't make sense, though. It's an overall disjointed piece, but I'm sure it's easier to forgive in-person when one is scanning individual aspects one area at a time before it goes on the shelf.

To me the whole pose/portrait just doesn't represent the character in the comics at all (at least in this outfit)... In the comics (Turner and New 52 versions) she was basically a rebellious teenager who didn't want to be told what to do (typical teenager).... This statue does not say that at all, they made her look way to goody two shoes... A more of a defiant pose with a sexy smirk on her face would of been more appropriate for this character especially with this costume.

If they wanted the more innocent version of Supergirl they should of used her 50's costume with the full top and longer skirt... I think that would of looked better with this pose and portrait...

Last edited:
I received Captain Marvel and Supergirl back to back.. and dare I say, I stare at my Supergirl statue more :) ...It has a great presence to it in my opinion.. love everything about it. The Captain Marvel portrait is amazing but I think Supergirl is more attractive.. for my tastes.. maybe I'm not into mohawks lol. My wife's first response was, her face looks weird.. I don't know, I guess either you hate it or love it. I think she's pretty, I'm not really even into blonde heads. Not that her looking sexy or attractive should matter, but I'm happy with her portrait.

I received Captain Marvel and Supergirl back to back.. and dare I say, I stare at my Supergirl statue more :) ...It has a great presence to it in my opinion.. love everything about it. The Captain Marvel portrait is amazing but I think Supergirl is more attractive.. for my tastes.. maybe I'm not into mohawks lol. My wife's first response was, her face looks weird.. I don't know, I guess either you hate it or love it. I think she's pretty, I'm not really even into blonde heads. Not that her looking sexy or attractive should matter, but I'm happy with her portrait.

I agree with this freak. And I think you would have to go to Sweden or Norway to find a natural blond like that.

Just a little something I have been playing with

SuperGirl.jpgSuperGirl2.jpgSuperGirl4.jpg

Edit.. Tweaked a few things to go for a more natural feel

Last edited:
Opened this up yesterday. Such a nicer piece in person.

The paint app is perfect! I've never nitpicked paint before but this is clearly a step above. I would imagine they sent it to the "Better" manufacturing to nail the painting of the face, that was originally scrutinized.

Also the sculpt of the hair is phenomenal!

The base once set up with Streaky is unnoticeable as anything other than a space rock. Mind you I have this set up on an open table with wooden bookcases as the back drop, I'm sure displayed in a white box under LED lights, the base would stand out much more. In a room setting the Blue and Red puts all the attention on the figure.

Would recommend it to anyone on the fence, liked it even more once in hand.

Opened this up yesterday. Such a nicer piece in person.

The paint app is perfect! I've never nitpicked paint before but this is clearly a step above. I would imagine they sent it to the "Better" manufacturing to nail the painting of the face, that was originally scrutinized.

Also the sculpt of the hair is phenomenal!

The base once set up with Streaky is unnoticeable as anything other than a space rock. Mind you I have this set up on an open table with wooden bookcases as the back drop, I'm sure displayed in a white box under LED lights, the base would stand out much more. In a room setting the Blue and Red puts all the attention on the figure.

Would recommend it to anyone on the fence, liked it even more once in hand.

grats dude, i agree with your Streaky comment - it's the only thing I see now haha...the rest of the base just kind of blurs into the background. that being said, it's actually quite nice under light, truly looks like an asteroid or space rock!

I received mine today and I am more than happy, specially because it is edition No. 1 !!. In person the face is beautiful !
7WLKD0.jpg
ViULa5.jpg
PFIhmA.jpg

Attachments

• 20170201_215803.jpg
    20170201_215803.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 20170201_220934.jpg
    20170201_220934.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 20170201_221059.jpg
    20170201_221059.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 260
wow number 1, good stuff!

supergirl, power girl, superman all look great together!!

Back