Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to see her at my LCS today and also left comfortable knowing I passed on her. She looked really pale and lifeless. I'll keep waiting for the right SG

My Supergirl. She will go nicely next to her big Cuz. My only issue is that print does not match the statue. Instead of flying around asteroids, she should've been flying on top of a mountain scenery. But the statue/base itself is well-painted and heavy. The base is very sturdy and strong to support the statue.

Attachments

• 20170106_135017.jpg
    20170106_135017.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 206
  • 20170106_135059.jpg
    20170106_135059.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 208
  • 20170106_135352.jpg
    20170106_135352.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 207
The thing that bothers me the most about this PF is the upswept hair. If her hair is up like that, her skirt and cape would be also.

Yes, the Cape has a wire around it and you position it in a float manner in the air if you wish. Anybody who is not so critical with hair/face controversy will really like this amazing piece.

Not to get all scientificall and maybe I'm wrong but hair is lighter then her cape and skirt. Her skirt does have an uplift to it, so does the cape ..and so does the hair, but the hair being lighter has the most up flow. That's how I see it. Looks good either way.. it's a comic statue, not everything in comics is true to life.. enjoy it for what it is :)

Not to get all scientificall and maybe I'm wrong but hair is lighter then her cape and skirt. Her skirt does have an uplift to it, so does the cape ..and so does the hair, but the hair being lighter has the most up flow. That's how I see it. Looks good either way.. it's a comic statue, not everything in comics is true to life.. enjoy it for what it is :)

In a vacuum, like space, differences in weight and mass are negligible (all things will be equal)... unless that asteroid has significant gravitational pull! But as you say, it's based on a comic so physics are also negligible.

Well this piece is getting mixed reviews! Haha. I've never been a fan so glad I passed. If someone is happy with it that's great! I, for one, hope someone makes another rendition. Maybe they'll make one in the artgerm line.

It's an ok statue.... My gut feeling tells me that you'll be able to get this on Ebay at a pretty good discount down the road... If I can pick it up for around $300 or less I might buy it... Especially if someone comes up with a new custom portrait.

It's an ok statue.... My gut feeling tells me that you'll be able to get this on Ebay at a pretty good discount down the road... If I can pick it up for around $300 or less I might buy it... Especially if someone comes up with a new custom portrait.

With the mix review, won't be surprise.

Back