Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that note as far as MALE characters. I'd really like to see Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, The Phantasm, Batman Beyond, and Dr. Fate.

...and a freakin ROBIN PF for god's sake. Preferably Tim Drake, but I'll take any as long as it's not Damian Wayne. Red Hood would be amazing as well!

Tops on my list is Deathstroke. Then I'd like Deadshot, Ra's al Ghul, Two Face, and Scarecrow. Mr. Freeze would be hard for me to pass on as well if he looks great.

I wish they have a switch out head and arm or this is pass. It's sad coz I like Supergirl. Or hopefully there would be a variant of this... like say New 52 version...

artgermsupergirl.jpg

Did ya'll see this yet? just got this image from an email from ss today advertising the artgerm livestream of supergirl. anywho in that lineart, you can see that they "tried" to base it off his art , but the hair in his design doesn't flow high up as it does in the statue, rather it goes more back. My point being, hopefully this means we get a second proper head sculpt. I dunno. I'm honestly just trying to reach for some hope. :lol

Also, in this drawing, you can see more of the "having hand up to block sun" pose, more so then in the actual statue that looks more of a salute. So the intention you can now see was definitely there to have that as the look, it just wasn't carried out in the sculpt.

View attachment 205449

Did ya'll see this yet? just got this image from an email from ss today advertising the artgerm livestream of supergirl. anywho in that lineart, you can see that they "tried" to base it off his art , but the hair in his design doesn't flow high up as it does in the statue, rather it goes more back. My point being, hopefully this means we get a second proper head sculpt. I dunno. I'm honestly just trying to reach for some hope. :lol

Also, in this drawing, you can see more of the "having hand up to block sun" pose, more so then in the actual statue that looks more of a salute. So the intention you can now see was definitely there to have that as the look, it just wasn't carried out in the sculpt.

Oh man. When I saw the rought sketch, my first thought was SS tapping Artgerm to help sell their statue! If Artgerm illustrates the awkward design, then it becomes a better statue.

Um, no. A switch-out portrait and arm would make this an awesome statue. Not an art print.

Only way Mr. Green to buy this is if they redo the head. The print looks nice but its a separate issue. Maybe they are trying to legitimize this statue with a print but it will only work on the weak minded. Redo the damn head already.

Yea, I need the swap out head to be much better in order for me to consider POing this. Kinda sad that this went from a must order to a "meh" for me...

Yea, I need the swap out head to be much better in order for me to consider POing this. Kinda sad that this went from a must order to a "meh" for me...

I never thought I wouldn't get a Supergirl. I always figured her a default order. I also feel that way about Zatana and Hawkgirl. Even if they fix the hand and face I still issues with the air flow inconsistencies on this piece.

I'm thinking they have been reworking the statue with all the feedback they received. I'm sure we'll get some sort of reveal by the end of October with the new head and arm. Sideshow listens to its fans.

Back