Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN time they may get it. Never thought either could get marvel or Star Wars but it was a pleasant surprise. Kind of hate how so much is coming out but then I kind of feel good at how we have more choices that is now up to par with SS. This way if something we don't like we can just sit back and wait for another. With so much stuff being made its bound to get made again and the monopoly is getting smaller and smaller. It's a great feeling in a way if we don't think about the money. :wave

Not gonna wait for XM ninja Supergirl.

Not gonna wait for XM ninja Supergirl.

I don't even want to guess at what Asian-inspired nonsense XM would try with Superman characters. If they can't get the normal comic book license than I hope they don't do anything with the characters. Screw up Batman all you want but leave the Superman family alone.

I have faith that SS will get Supergirl corrected. The DC line is huge for them and they've been doing them so well lately that I don't think they'll let anything ruin the line.

I agree aesthetically. It's nice but not amazing. With prices high as they are though, you better come with more than "nice" or "okay". Those days of casual preordering are gone... at least for me.

Agreed.

I think that if Sideshow is reworking the portrait then they did the right thing by listening to fan feedback.

Looks like the ditched the salute... or at least made a change of arm...

12074990_10206880141818038_3479589032554606148_n.jpg

only photo I have seen from NYCC as of yet

I didn't mind the salute only the face needs to be pretty that's all I ask. I really wanted a SG so bad a few months ago now with so much out there if this comes out not to my liking then I will just pass easily. I'm sure someone will make another in time. Going with too realistic facial expressions is risky like this, CW, power girl, BG worked out after an up roar. Etc I still prefer comic style pretty faces.

I don't like how the hair doesn't cover the the forehead in anyway. Looks really strange for some reason. I understand the properties of physics and motion before anyone brings it up. I still think it looks odd. I prefer womens hair flowing down. I do like her from the neck down though. :lol

Back