Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not worried at all about that, just worried if they go back to manga-ish face for this Supergirl.

Hopefully, Supergirl turns out to your liking. I'm not a fan of the current head sculpt but I'll more than likely be passing on her anyway. I just don't have enough display room to buy any and every piece that I like.

Hopefully, Supergirl turns out to your liking. I'm not a fan of the current head sculpt but I'll more than likely be passing on her anyway. I just don't have enough display room to buy any and every piece that I like.

Well, at least we have something in common then: the lack of display room to buy every piece that we like, lol.

I'd prefer the Artgerm artwork. Regardless of how it looks, it fits much better with the large variety of DC ladies based on his work. The way Batgirl and Wonder Woman clash, is cringe inducing. Rather not continue that sort of process.

I'd prefer the Artgerm artwork. Regardless of how it looks, it fits much better with the large variety of DC ladies based on his work. The way Batgirl and Wonder Woman clash, is cringe inducing. Rather not continue that sort of process.

WW fits in perfectly with Bats and Supes. IMO, she's a stunning piece. I'm sure Batgirl was made to fit in more with the Sirens. She mixes in very well with those pieces. My WW is displayed in the Trinity set and my Sirens are displayed together in a Gotham theme. I think they look great set up that way.

WW fits in perfectly with Bats and Supes. IMO, she's a stunning piece. I'm sure Batgirl was made to fit in more with the Sirens. She mixes in very well with those pieces. My WW is displayed in the Trinity set and my Sirens are displayed together in a Gotham theme. I think they look great set up that way.

Oh yeah, I have her next to Superman. I feel though when compared to one of the other females, it doesn't fit quite well. The sirens are perfect, but they connect with Artgerm. I'm sure Babs and PG will look good next to Bats and Supes, but that's entirely based on a similar series. But I don't think PG will look well next to WW.

Oh yeah, I have her next to Superman. I feel though when compared to one of the other females, it doesn't fit quite well. The sirens are perfect, but they connect with Artgerm. I'm sure Babs and PG will look good next to Bats and Supes, but that's entirely based on a similar series. But I don't think PG will look well next to WW.

I honestly don't think that any of them look drastically different. However, if you do feel that way the simple answer would be to keep WW separate and next to other JLAers. Keep Power Girl and Batgirl with the Sirens. Hopefully, that'll solve any display issues you may have.

Well for me PG doesn't belong with WW anyway. WW is amazing and she belongs with the trinity.

The correct answer is that PG will look great with Wonder Woman. In fact, ALL the ladies will look fantastic together. :)

tumblr_mb9ovaFHY01qd9jlto1_1280.jpg

Now THAT is an epic piece of art. Id love to have a print of that.

I'd like a Batwoman PF!!!

...and a Raven PF

........and a Starfire PF

...................and a Black Bat PF

Basically a lot of the cool female DC characters in PF.

I'd like a Batwoman PF!!!

...and a Raven PF

........and a Starfire PF

...................and a Black Bat PF

Basically a lot of the cool female DC characters in PF.

Oh man, i'd love to see Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, Huntress, Raven, Starfire, Black Bat, Stephanie Brown Batgirl, and even Cassie Batgirl. Donna and Cassie Wonder Girls, maybe even Vixen!

Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Star Sapphire and Hawkgirl are must haves IMO for their PF line.

I think they even teased Huntress and Black Canary as a Birds of Prey set with Batgirl?
On the SF forum they teased an upcoming Lantern piece... maybe Star Sapphire.

I'm sure they will get to them sooner than later.

Oh man, i'd love to see Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, Huntress, Raven, Starfire, Black Bat, Stephanie Brown Batgirl, and even Cassie Batgirl. Donna and Cassie Wonder Girls, maybe even Vixen!

Really hope we get Batwoman or Mera soon. I'm a sucker for redheads!

Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Star Sapphire and Hawkgirl are must haves IMO for their PF line.

I think they even teased Huntress and Black Canary as a Birds of Prey set with Batgirl?
On the SF forum they teased an upcoming Lantern piece... maybe Star Sapphire.

I'm sure they will get to them sooner than later.

Wouldn't mind a Zatanna or Hawkgirl. Then again...DC's been killing it with their Bombshells and I already have those...

Female statues sell well.

There's a reason why 98% of scale figures out of Japan are female, haha.

Can't argue there ahaha

Boobies can DEF sell some statues.

On that note as far as MALE characters. I'd really like to see Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, The Phantasm, Batman Beyond, and Dr. Fate.

...and a freakin ROBIN PF for god's sake. Preferably Tim Drake, but I'll take any as long as it's not Damian Wayne. Red Hood would be amazing as well!

Back