Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, you already have to take into account it needing a really low edition size, and the price has to be cheap, otherwise you'll just have to hunt it down on the aftermarket for pennies. Just so much to take into consideration already, and now this pic on top of it all! :rolleyes2

Don't forget the useless $20 coupon...

Shes got a bit of a Man hand thing going on with that saluting hand.

KDTonrx.jpg

262rw55.jpg

It's crazy to see the losses they'll take if they don't up and change the HS before it goes into production. I mean, there's no release date yet whatsoever, not even a window, so it's not like the delay would be a bad thing. I'm pretty sure it'd be a HUGE seller if they redesigned the head, considering everything from the neck down looks great. Odds are that won't happen, and I'm sure it'll still sell, but it's definitely a missed opportunity for a great Supergirl PF.

I think her face looks very pretty. I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.

This quick photoshop Kinetic did a few pages back shows what I thought it should've looked like from the start. The face looks a lot better there, but the smile still seems forced. Either way, it needs work that likely isn't going to get done. If there's an EX sculpt (which would be surprising, as they usually swap them out during the shows to show them both off) then that may change things for people if it looks closer to this.

2cfba00.jpg

this is easily one of my more anticipated pieces. but like with most of ya'll the face is just so so. its not as bad as some of you may think, but it's also not great either. hopefully they will keep working on it and tweak it a little. everything else, i really like, i love the flight pose and basically everything else. i'm not bothered by the salute or not salute hand. in all honesty i am slightly disappointed, was hoping for so much more. but hopefully it'll turn out better when it goes to production and they tweak the sculpt a bit. fingers crossed. can anyone attending the show ask a ssc rep if there will or will not be an alternate head sculpt?

Yea, even just a proper hairstyle will make a huge difference. If Mark Newman's head is still in play, that with a more appropriate hairstyle will make this a must have and possibly the Supergirl we all want on PO day!

They must've taken the face and hair pose from some comic book. But remember Supergirl is blond and blond girls have long silky hair that fly in all directions like a Cali girl. Hehehehe. The real problem is that saluting with the wrong hand and that new outfit. I think people would go more crazier for the classic look.

They must've taken the face and hair pose from some comic book. But remember Supergirl is blond and blond girls have long silky hair that fly in all directions like a Cali girl. Hehehehe. The real problem is that saluting with the wrong hand and that new outfit. I think people would go more crazier for the classic look.

I'm not sure I agree with that. In the end, sex sells so I think overall, hardcore comic fans and casual fans included, this outfit will probably sell better. Just my opinion of course. I would have been fine with either outfit honestly but yes, the face and hair are not quite there for me. Saluting hand doesn't bother me at all...

I'm not sure I agree with that. In the end, sex sells so I think overall, hardcore comic fans and casual fans included, this outfit will probably sell better. Just my opinion of course. I would have been fine with either outfit honestly but yes, the face and hair are not quite there for me. Saluting hand doesn't bother me at all...

Agree. I think this costume would sell the most out of all but I think most people would be happy with most of the different iterations of Supergirl. The saluting hand doesn't bother me much either

ndl7o6.jpg

One of these looks like a young, vibrant full of life Supergirl that most are used to. The other looks like an older model in a great Supergirl cosplay costume that really didn't want to pose for this picture.

If the HS was anything close to the preview pic I'd be anxiously waiting for it to go up for preorder. Instead I'm hoping there's a second HS because this one will never be removed from the packaging

A part of me really likes this and wants to order her when that time comes. Then deep in the back of my mind I hear something say, "really? You like that face? You know what Supergirl looks like and that ain't her dude."

Back