Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the same last year at Comicon with Powergirl. They displayed her with the EX head (wind blown hair) the whole time. I prefer her Reg head sculpt. This may be the EX head sculpt for Supergirl.

Yeah PowerGirl at sdcc showed the Ex hair. The face is the same in the reg. Only the hair is swap out. Pg Ex was a day one PO for me.

Yes, which is my point. The hair down looks better on Powergirl, and will also look better on Supergirl.

Yes, but the actual face is part of the problem on this one. I don't know if just the hair will make as big a difference as needed, but I can't imagine it hurting either.

Agree. I think this costume would sell the most out of all but I think most people would be happy with most of the different iterations of Supergirl. The saluting hand doesn't bother me much either

ndl7o6.jpg

One of these looks like a young, vibrant full of life Supergirl that most are used to. The other looks like an older model in a great Supergirl cosplay costume that really didn't want to pose for this picture.

If the HS was anything close to the preview pic I'd be anxiously waiting for it to go up for preorder. Instead I'm hoping there's a second HS because this one will never be removed from the packaging

One can clearly see that the print got a sharp pointed chin and darker eye brow and eye lash. Her hair might be blown back but it still have some forward hair and not all blown back with no strength to them. And even the hair got some dark shade to them. This statue is like too butter face....no makeup, foundation.

I want to love this. She'd make a great addition to Batgirl and powrgirl but something with the hs with the hair just gives a wig like effect in my eyes.

There was a comparison to pg last year but I like what has become the ex head on her originally shown off much more then what's become the standard.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

The one on the left resembles a blond Teri Hatcher while the right looks like Kate Hudson.
I agree. When I first saw the preview pic I thought Kate Hudson which is cool but that sculpt looks totally different

Okay so I did this more out of curiosity than anything else but I just wanted to see if anything could be done with the current sculpt if it were tweeked. I'm still not sold that it can be saved but I did a few things in Photoshop such as
I got rid of the hard lines in her face and around her eyes
I enlarged her eyes slightly
I changed her lip color
I made the hair flow to the side instead of up

Supergirl Shop.jpg

Really want to get this. But if that is the only portrait and it stays the same it is most likely no. To me she kind of looks like an older SG that had a face lift (or one to many) and the hair is kind of strange. Seeing the seam on the right arm and the cat, I hope one of those is not the EX.

Agree. I think this costume would sell the most out of all but I think most people would be happy with most of the different iterations of Supergirl. The saluting hand doesn't bother me much either

ndl7o6.jpg

One of these looks like a young, vibrant full of life Supergirl that most are used to. The other looks like an older model in a great Supergirl cosplay costume that really didn't want to pose for this picture.

If the HS was anything close to the preview pic I'd be anxiously waiting for it to go up for preorder. Instead I'm hoping there's a second HS because this one will never be removed from the packaging

Maybe if the eye balls are looking at us instead of upwards into the sky may help this a lot. Someone should computer generate one to see what it looks like. The Kate Hudson pic is the same looking forward at us and not space out looking upwards into the air. Also needs more eye make up like the Kate Hudson pic.

Okay so I did this more out of curiosity than anything else but I just wanted to see if anything could be done with the current sculpt if it were tweeked. I'm still not sold that it can be saved but I did a few things in Photoshop such as
I got rid of the hard lines in her face and around her eyes
I enlarged her eyes slightly
I changed her lip color
I made the hair flow to the side instead of up

View attachment 196143
Nice work but I dont think it saves.

Man, o, man, this is the biggest let down evah! Must train the mind to think she's still a girl instead of a woman.

Some of us did say when the concept art came out that the portrait needed to match the face in the concept. SSC messed up on this one. Perhaps there's no saving this piece.

Back