Super7 x FUNKO ReAction Figures Buffy and Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to answer once of your questions:

I think you can buy them just about anywhere. I think I've even seen them at Target and Walmart.

Now, I don't expect to see any BTVS lines there, so I'd say Amazon or maybe even Funko directly?

I'm looking forward to BOTH lines just because it's been so long since we've had anything new from Buffy.

MUST.....HAVE.....MORE.....BUFFY!!!!!

Agreed and agreed!

I think we need another thread for the POP! Vinyl figures. You want to do the honors or do you want me to?! :rock

Hopefully these lines will be successful enough for Funko to make Mystery Mini's. I love those Blind Box figs.

Hopefully these lines will be successful enough for Funko to make Mystery Mini's. I love those Blind Box figs.

I've never bought a Funko product so I'm learning all the company's products and lingo so when these Buffy items are released I can collect my little heart out!

I was tempted to get some of their Pop! Vinyls from the Marvel line and MMPR line, but THIS will be a must.

I sent Super7 an email via their website and got a quick response about the new "Buffy" ReAction figures.

I asked when they would be released and when we would know which characters are getting made.

They responded by saying that details would be revealed at Toy Fair 2014 in February!

I can't wait---I know it's not but a little over a month away but that's gonna seem like forever!

I sent Super7 an email via their website and got a quick response about the new "Buffy" ReAction figures.

I asked when they would be released and when we would know which characters are getting made.

They responded by saying that details would be revealed at Toy Fair 2014 in February!

I can't wait---I know it's not but a little over a month away but that's gonna seem like forever!

That's coming up quickly!!! Good to hear and thanks for emailing them!

Hopefully, we hear something about the vinyls as well.

The Pop figures will be cute but I'm not that interested in those. Will look out for the re-action figures. Not something I'd be that excited for, but if there's a bunch of characters they could be fun.

What really excites me is the new 6inch Firefly Legacy series. Damn.

The Pop figures will be cute but I'm not that interested in those. Will look out for the re-action figures. Not something I'd be that excited for, but if there's a bunch of characters they could be fun.

What really excites me is the new 6inch Firefly Legacy series. Damn.

I'm almost willing to bet that "Buffy" will alao receive the Legacy treatment in either late 2014 or sometime in 2015.

Are these gonna be 6" figures?

Man, I wished Hot Toys would make the Firefly lineup. There are more than enough Browncoats to make them profit. :(

Back