Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toysrus had $10 off $35 or more of amiibos and since I'm a manager there, my employee discount knocks it down to about $31 for 3 amiibos.

I didn't know about that sale until now. Just ordered Zelda, Diddy Kong and Luigi amiibos at Toysrus online shop with free shipping.

Anyone know what the "chase" or rarer figures are next wave? I don't want to get stuck hunting for something that I thought would be easy to get...

Anyone know what the "chase" or rarer figures are next wave? I don't want to get stuck hunting for something that I thought would be easy to get...

Wave 2 (Dec 14th) will be available everywhere. Captain Falcon, Pit and Little Mac are selling like Marth was in wave one though.

Wave 3 in Feb 2015:
Lucario is Toysrus exclusive
Meta Knight is Best Buy exclusive
Shulk is Gamestop exclusive

Anyone see the prices of the rare Amiibos now that they're discontinued??? This is getting crazy!

Anyone see the prices of the rare Amiibos now that they're discontinued??? This is getting crazy!

Yeah it's ridiculous. I don't even have the game yet but I've been buying up what I can for the kids (and some for me!). I can't find Villager anywhere in the UK which is really getting my goat - my 7 yr old wants it :(

Dudes i had some many villagers and WiiFit trainers at my Target while my friend was telling me about how rare they were that i was like nah. I told him hot Infinity was the same for the first month but they Disney ramped up production and everyone was able to get what they want it. I figured the same would happen with Nintendo. Guess i was wrong. You would think it would make financial sense for them to at least pump out another wave of those releases. It makes for a fun Hunt but come on. Peeps are supposed to play with this guys. Not sure what the logic is behind all this. I find it crazy that Diddy Kong just came out and is impossible to find. 3 ToysRus i visited only got 2 in stock and my Bestbuys only got 1 of each of wave 2a.

So what do amiibos let you do for this game? Just get different outfits for the characters? And why are people scrambling to get a GameCube adapter for the Wii U?

So what do amiibos let you do for this game? Just get different outfits for the characters? And why are people scrambling to get a GameCube adapter for the Wii U?

GameCube controller is considered the best controller to play Smash Bros. so a lot of people want the adapter. Amiibos are fighters in the game. You can have them as partners or opponents. They level up as well.

They are basically trainable AI. They don't unlock anything in smash, just allow you to make great computer controlled fighters of the amiibos

Back