Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad amazon still had some bundles at retail, just placed an order. I was hoping to find one locally but all was for reservations or sold out. And yeah, I'm picking up all the amiibos.

Anyone knows if target stores price matches the 3 for $30 ad from tru? Target.Com says they don't but I have to call the store to find out because they are different. The store told me they are unsure, they will need to ring it up before know if they can or cannot match it.

Also. Make sure you check target for Marth. That's the only brick and mortar store I've actually seen have him. Everyone else, Best Buy, gamestop etc... Dont seem to have it in store. Which is weird. Target is where I got my marth.

I wish I got another gamecube adapter to flip. I didn't know you could hook up two adapters and connect eight gamecube controllers until I opened the instruction manual for the adapter. I got Marth amiibo from Toysrus online last week when they had three amiibos for $30 plus free shipping.

So I got marth, Mario, link, and samus. Just need the adapter now and I'm set!

Well, I hoped you saved up some $$$ then. Was thinking about getting the adapter pack, but its sold out everywhere. Didn't realise it was a limited edition, only flippers have it for sale now.
Someone in my town has a set for sale for €65,- , shot him a message and he says I can pick it up for €85,-. F that, will get the normal game and play on a classic controller.

Nintendo will rerelease it. Nintendo doesn't give a **** about Limited Edition. Look at the Skyward Sword with CD set.

I'm not worried. I don't care about the amiibos as I'm only getting certain characters, not all of them. And if it comes down to it, I'll just have to shell out the cash for the adapter.

I was lucky to get the smash bros bundle at amazon on release day, they had a few in stock for $99.99 shipped, it should be delivered to my house today, well the pink slip since no one will be home.

Back