Super Smash Bros (WiiU and 3DS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18wwg28az6zpbgif.gif

Pretty lame there releasing the 3ds version first and we have to wait till holiday for the wiiu version

Agreed. I figured they would have released the WiiU version first to try to sell some systems.

I've actually heard rumors that Nintendo is intentionally trying to kill the WiiU now in anticipation of their "Life" system. But that's another thread.

They can't get a new console out soon enough, they still have a couple years to go so they're going to try and keep the Wii U going as much as possible. But it may mean that they might move development of a new Zelda game to the new console they're working on rather than release something like that on the Wii U. The big question about this and Mario Kart is how many systems can a single game sell? I'm not sure if there's any statistics for that.

Agreed. I figured they would have released the WiiU version first to try to sell some systems.

I've actually heard rumors that Nintendo is intentionally trying to kill the WiiU now in anticipation of their "Life" system. But that's another thread.

What is this project life you speak of after wiiu I may never buy another nintendo system again my wiiu just sits and collects dust mario kart 8 can't get here soon enough

i was going to wait to get the Wii U when Smash Bros. was released but then they released the bundle with Wind Waker HD so i caved and got it then. now im super excited for Smash Bros. and the new Zelda game.

i was going to wait to get the Wii U when Smash Bros. was released but then they released the bundle with Wind Waker HD so i caved and got it then. now im super excited for Smash Bros. and the new Zelda game.

I'll probably end up caving in and getting a Wii-U at some point. Who am I kidding? :lol

Smash Bros. looks amazing. And Zelda will be awesome because it's Zelda. :rock

Man, they're putting out a SE 3DS for a lot of titles now. I like it though, especially if you're in the market to upgrade. I've got my Pikachu SE 3DS. Still awesome. :rock

Just preordered Smash for Wii U from SHOP.CA Anyone know if it'll arrive on the 21st, or if the release day is when they normally ship out preorder items?

Back