Super Predator 1:1 Skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This skull with the classic skull, flanking my 1:1 weapons is going to look great with the masks running up the wall.

Totally agree about how much Predator stuff we are seeing it is great! However bring on the life size bust rather than the skulls imo!

That's the word on the street, I can't wait for that 1 either.

Unfortunately, it looks like we'll be waiting for a while. Sideshow is already in 2011 for these, and they still have four more pieces (2 bios & 2 dios) that will go up first. That coupled with the comment sideshow made that "we have predators stuff into 2012", leads me to believe that we're still a ways before the reveal (much less the release) of the Berserker bust... :(

The regular Predator skull is much cooler. I'll wait to see how the Berserker 1:1 bust turns out and pass on this I think.

i think this will be easily obtainable down the road. These defn arent worth anymore than $300 imo

easy pass.
I honestly think not many people will buy this. Which will make the ES really low.....my guess....ES of 200

Back