Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling it

N64 Classic $119.99

Includes 2 controllers 10 games

+ unreleased Zelda Ocarina expansion pack

I can honestly say that I would actively try and get that. What games, though? They'd have to get Goldeneye, right? Super Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong would be a given.

I can honestly say that I would actively try and get that. What games, though? They'd have to get Goldeneye, right? Super Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong would be a given.

Several of the N64's most notable games were developed by Rare so wouldn't they have to jump through a number of legal hoops to include them on the console? That is, those that weren't built around Nintendo's properties (Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing).

Let's see...

1. Super Mario 64
2. Mario Kart 64
3. Paper Mario
4. Donkey Kong 64
5. Wave Race 64
6. 1080 Snowboarding
7. Excitebike 64
8. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
10. Super Smash Bros.
11. Star Fox 64
12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
13. F-Zero X
14: Mario Party 2
15. Pokemon Snap
16. Diddy Kong Racing
17. Pokemon Colosseum
18. Yoshi's Story
19. Mario Golf
20. Mario Tennis

There are plenty of great games outside of Rare's exclusive titles.

I tried Target this morning but got the "Your cart is empty" prompt. Tried now and it said I had like 30 in my cart. Had to try and adjust it and by the time I did it was gone...

If anyone scores an extra and is willing to hook me up I'd sure appreciate it.

I tried Target this morning but got the "Your cart is empty" prompt. Tried now and it said I had like 30 in my cart. Had to try and adjust it and by the time I did it was gone...

If anyone scores an extra and is willing to hook me up I'd sure appreciate it.

I bet that happened with a lot of people and some are canceling. I'd keep trying Target as long as that Preorder button is still up lol.

I bet that happened with a lot of people and some are canceling. I'd keep trying Target as long as that Preorder button is still up lol.

Yeah I still have the page up. Worried another 20 are going to be in the cart if I get through again.

I will say this. This whole thing has ruined the day for me. Got nothing done.

DH3IDnIVYAEa_5t.jpg:large

Damn. :lol

Unfortunately

Banjo Zaooie
Banjo Twooie
Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Killer Instinct

probably wouldnt appear due to licensing agreements with Microsoft which owns Rare

But Donkey Kong 64 probably would appear

Im thinking the most obvious would be

Earthbound 64
Kirby 64
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Smash Bros 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Mask of Majora
Mario Tennis or Golf 64
Wave Race

would appear

(wait is Wave Race a Rare title?)

have you guys heard of www.nowinstock.net

if you register an account there, they will send you txt messages when Snes Classic or most other coveted items on the internet go in stock

Thats the only way I was able to get a Classic NES multiple times

Amazon kept sending txt messages to my phone whenever they received a shipment

Mind you, they would only make those allocations available to Prime members.

You can sign up for a 30 day trial for free for Prime... I think that ultimately will be your best bet. You have to click on manage alerts on the site and add which items and how you want to be notified.

Also make sure you select the correct region (USA or Canada)
theres differences between Best Buy.com and Best Buy.ca or toysrus.ca and toysrus.com
They have trackers for Walmart Best Buy Amazon Toys R Us and Target

I also suggest that you login and set up 1-click settings for checkout because you literally have only 30 seconds to get in and out

doesnt hurt to have other accounts for family and friends

the lady in front of me at my 3rd Gamestop today got the last one

I almost made it to 7

hate me all you want

have you guys heard of www.nowinstock.net

if you register an account there, they will send you txt messages when Snes Classic or most other coveted items on the internet go in stock

Thats the only way I was able to get a Classic NES multiple times

Amazon kept sending txt messages to my phone whenever they received a shipment

Mind you, they would only make those allocations available to Prime members.

You can sign up for a 30 day trial for free for Prime... I think that ultimately will be your best bet. You have to click on manage alerts on the site and add which items and how you want to be notified.

Also make sure you select the correct region (USA or Canada)
theres differences between Best Buy.com and Best Buy.ca or toysrus.ca and toysrus.com
They have trackers for Walmart Best Buy Amazon Toys R Us and Target

I also suggest that you login and set up 1-click settings for checkout because you literally have only 30 seconds to get in and out

doesnt hurt to have other accounts for family and friends

I've been using Nowinstock for years. They completely failed me on this release. To this minute I haven't received a single alert and I was set up to receive notifications on all available retailers for pre-order and in stock alerts. I only found out about today's release when I randomly visited IGN.

Is there a specific way for Prime members to set up those text message alerts? I'm on both Nowinstock and Amazon and see no mention of an advantage to Prime members.

the lady in front of me at my 3rd Gamestop today got the last one

I almost made it to 7

hate me all you want

So what's the plan for the extras?

Back