Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Nintendo panel at Gamescon today / tomorrow UK time 2 PM

I think preorders are gonna be announced shortly

Looks like Best Buy and Amazon jumped the gun

I suggest you guys head over to GameStop early in the morning

They'll probably have preorders

You have a real SNES, and this would be more hype than its' worth. :slap

Eh, I don't own a good amount of the games the Classic includes, and I think it's a cute little thing. Star Fox 2 is a nice incentive too. I had a lot of fun with the NES Classic.

I'll try getting one, but if I can't then I won't even bother trying to get one on ebay.

So did these get released to early or was this PO legit? If legit why the hell would they do it at that time? Either way I missed out. Might have to go to GS when they open and see what they have.

Still can't tell if the POs were legit or not. BB still says coming soon. Wouldn't it say sold out if legit? I have several tabs up for this at various stores and all of them still say coming soon or something equivalent. I just don't know.

Still can't tell if the POs were legit or not. BB still says coming soon. Wouldn't it say sold out if legit? I have several tabs up for this at various stores and all of them still say coming soon or something equivalent. I just don't know.

I was on BB site this morning and it said coming soon, a few minutes later it was allowing me to put it in my cart and go to check out, but then would say it can't ship to my location. After a few more tries it went back to "this item is no longer available". Not sure what's up.

Anyone desperate enough for Canadian version I could help set up an account for you

Best Buy Canada sold out in 1 minute...

luckily I got my friend and I 1 each

I had to use my smart phone and laptop

----

I hate that fat guy that pops up during checkout asking you to buy a warranty

**** NO

Back