Super Newbie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonehunter1200

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Newbie is the word for me! first forum I have ever felt a need to join and brand new to collecting too!!!!

Im 31 years old from the UK and have loved comics and superheros since as long as I can remember! and pretty much anything else thats cool/geeky!!!! Also love riding motorbikes and playing football (soccer).

As i say brand new to this and all I have at the moment is a TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette which I think is a bad place to start as I now really really want the other turtles and boy are they hard to come by in the UK!!!

Also have the Deadpool PF on pre order as old Wade has been one of my favourite characters for years!! cant wait to get him!!

Oh and I love the look of Hottoys never owned one but hope to soon!!......think thats it......oh no I would also love the Wolf Pred LSF but a little out of my price range right now!!!

Man this is going to be one expensive hobby!!! anyway hope to give my two cents worth on a few pieces and hopefully gain some friends and a little knowledge from all you guys!

Thanks and hello. :wave

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks everyone, been married for years so kissed my wallet goodbye years ago! Now starts the challenge of convincing said wife that not only do I want these collectibles but I and she "need" them :pray:

Back