Super Alloy 1/6 Batman by Jim Lee [STGCC 2012 Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea or thoughts on when or if a non shiny version will be out, how much what that one likely be in USD? anyone?

100820120106.jpg

100820120105.jpg

100820120104.jpg

100820120103.jpg

100820120102.jpg

100820120101.jpg

The new Dark Knight comes to life in the form of the Super Alloy 1/6 scale collectable figure "Batman by Jim Lee", jam-packed with exciting features and accessories. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, the armour figurine comprises of at least 85% die-cast metal alloy, and features more than 50 points of articulation, with gun-metal finish on main parts of the body, skin textured face, and even fully articulated hands and fingers. Added accessories include a removable and posable cape, PVC utility belt, two batarangs, a grappling gun, and a dragon gargoyle display base with stone finish and embedded magnets.

Features:
  • 12 inches tall (approximate)
  • Armoured figurine with 50 points of articulation
  • GUn0metal finish on main parts of body
  • Sculpted PVC face
  • Detailed skin-textured face
  • Double-jointed neck
  • Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs
  • Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements
  • Double-jointed elbows
  • Ball-pointed wrists
  • Fully articulated hands and fingers
  • Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso with the ability to swivel from left to right at waist
  • Ball-jointed hips
  • Double-jointed knees
  • Ball-jointed ankles with articulated boot front
  • Magnets embedded under feet
  • Removable and posable cape
  • PVC ubility belt
  • Two ABS batarangs
  • One ABS grappling gun
  • Figure display dragon gargoyle base with stone finish and embedded magnet
  • Magnet feet lock at dragon gargoyle base
  • Box packaging comes with magnetic clasp and box sleeve

Price is exactly the same as the Hot Toys Batpod.

Source: https://www.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=4246

Doesn't look shiny in these shots. Must be the lighting.

Last edited:
PO is like $240 US. Wonder what these will end up going for aftermarket?
Alot of articulation on a foot of metal, doesn't sound too horrible, but wish they'd gone with a nicer Batman design.

Damn shame it turned out looking the way it did.

If they were going to go with Jim's design, and an armoured Batman to boot, they should have used one of the 'Future Batman' designs from DC Universe Online.

Out of curiosity, is this from a specific Batman storyline? I started reading the new 52 one but am not really familiar with anything Batman comic-related.

I quite like the look of this guy, OSB in the UK are going to stock him so depending on price I may pick him up :)

Don't think it will be worth the price. No one knows the after-market value of these as well. These will be STGCC exclusives, but I'm pretty sure stores around the world will more or less bring this in. It's the same as how I can get SDCC exclusives over here sometimes.

Also, it just looks to me like one of them blown up Hasbro/Mattel action figures.

ORDERED.

The fact that it's metal makes it too unique to pass up for me. $270 with free shipping from Movie Replicas Direct.

Damn this bathman figure is ugly!! Maybe if they changed the head cause its head looks like the robot guy out of the red dwarf

I ordered one from Movie Replicas Direct last night for $270 with free shipping.

While I am not a big fan of the new 52 look for any of the DC characters, this figure has a definite appeal to me. I have previously pre-ordered the Medicom Jim Lee Batman from Movie Replicas Direct and I know a lot of people don't like that one either. I guess I am just a sucker for comic versions of Batman.

Now if Hot Toys will put up for preorder the Arkham Batman and Sideshow will put their version up for preorder, I will be thrilled. Thrilled and broke :D

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm really digging this figure. I PO'd through BBTS, and they're selling the one with the non-glossy finish, which I think looks better anyways.

According to their website, this weighs 18.2 lbs.

I'll make sure its posed properly since I'd hate to see that take a shelf dive...

This sort of reminds me of the ugly Lego (robot) batman. My wife got it for me. A total waste of $15.oo

Back