Super Alloy: 1/12 Robocop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1002532_10153186467100648_908440689_n.png

Could be good with the Neca ED maybe? Depends on price and features and stuff of course.

i personally wouldn't be interested in such a small scale. this 1/12th stuff they seem to be putting out , seems to be a current trend for this company. probably cause they can't get the 1/6 license.

Also seems like the figures start at just over $100. OUCH. That's a lot of coin for a 6 inch figure, diecast or not.

Only way I'd get it is if it has the funtional holster and swap out unmasked head...that actually LOOKS like Peter Weller. Based on their other products, it seems unlikely, so this is probably an easy pass.

Although having just watched the teaser trailer for the new movie, it would be cool having both versions in the same scale and the same manufacturer....IF the remake is good enough to justify a figure.

Sooooo.....looks like these weren't on display at Toy Fair...and Q1 2014 is half over. Safe to assume these are never gonna come out?

I'm satisfied at the moment with my NECA spring loaded holster version....but if there's another option in scale with their ED 209 with a better paint job, I might be willing to spend the money to upgrade. The flat paint on Robo looks a little weak next to ED.

Surely because they are busy producing a **** load of IM figures.
A robocop in scale with my neca ED-209 would be more than welcome.

Back