Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an unpainted Man on Fire headsculpt if anyone is interested. :peace

PM me.
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Sean Ho has ONE LAST painted NEO head available

here is an example of the painted head:
paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

main.jpg

They will come with black glossy painted sunglasses as well.

if anyone is interested. $150 (includes casting, sunglasses, international shipping included!) This is a great deal for a repainted sculpt by someone as talented as Sean Ho

First come first serve!

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays

Daniel

I've seen on our site that you're sculpting again.

Come on - almost a year since last post..let's see
some more.

:wave

Hey Ike! How's it been!?

I just got back from India a month ago and I'm starting work at a design consultancy in Minneapolis as an industrial designer next week (super excited!) :)

I actually did a private commission back in March (Taeyang)!

Once I get settled, I'd love to start 2014 off with a fresh sculpt.

Hey Ike! How's it been!?

I just got back from India a month ago and I'm starting work at a design consultancy in Minneapolis as an industrial designer next week (super excited!) :)

Congrats! From India to Minnesota, what a shift in culture.

Well, when I'm done with Quinn (CC is doing for me) I got 2 more
figure projects on the drawing board. So I'll keep you posted if
interested.

Is this still around?

Hi everyone,

Sean Ho has ONE LAST painted NEO head available

here is an example of the painted head:
paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

main.jpg

They will come with black glossy painted sunglasses as well.

if anyone is interested. $150 (includes casting, sunglasses, international shipping included!) This is a great deal for a repainted sculpt by someone as talented as Sean Ho

First come first serve!

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays

Daniel

Wow, that's brilliant. Welcome back DC. If I may ask, where in India were you working ?

Last edited:
Hey freaks, I know it's been a loooong time since I've been active on the forums. In fact, it's been over a year since I last touched clay and sculpted anything However, I promise you I'm getting back into it this year and there will be a new public sculpt! After graduating from Notre Dame, I traveled for six months serving local non-profit organizations in Nepal, India, and Egypt with www.KingdomJourneys.org as a consultant and since returning, I've been working at a large design firm as a product designer in Minneapolis

I recently purchased a new puppy and will be moving apartments again. I've realized that my prized figures (Neo, Morpheus, and Iron Man Mark IV) have just been rotting away in storage boxes because I haven't had the time to fully unpack. Unfortunately, I have a huge amount of student loans to pay off and puppy bills to account for, and so I am selling off the last of my collection. Morpheus was just sold this morning

but I still have this Neo figure and Hot Toys Iron Man (Mark IV, donut version). I also have (2) TWO Morpheus sunglasses (sculpted and painted by SEAN HO) available, $15 each, free shipping anywhere.

Here's the link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ure-(sunohc)-Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-2-Mark-IV-(new)

Wow, that's brilliant. Welcome back DC. If I may ask, where in India were you working ?

Hyderabad and Ongole (midway between Hyderabad and Chennai!) :)

Last edited:
Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing more sculpts from you. If you happen to have any of the Avery Brooks head sculpts around I'd like to get one.

Thanks dwing

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing more sculpts from you. If you happen to have any of the Avery Brooks head sculpts around I'd like to get one.

Thanks!
Avery brooks was a private commission but I'll PM you the guy's info!

Re: Sunohc's Custom Sculptures

Been a while since anyone posted here, but I just finished my DH1 McClane bash featuring Daniel's excellent headsculpt. I made a mess of painting the eye's, but overall I'm fairly happy how it turned out.uploadfromtaptalk1429854166100.jpg

thanks for posting matj! Yeah it's been while in general since I've sculpted anything :( Been pretty busy with product design and freelance these days and Ive been meaning to find time to sculpt! gah!The weathering/bruise effects look great on there. Nice work

thanks for posting matj! Yeah it's been while in general since I've sculpted anything :( Been pretty busy with product design and freelance these days and Ive been meaning to find time to sculpt! gah!The weathering/bruise effects look great on there. Nice work
Thanks, Daniel. Love your sculpt on this.

Back