Summer of 2012 has really had it out for me.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancer took my father, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and I pray you feel Gods love during this time.

God Bless.

Lost my father to lung cancer in 2005, one year after diagnosis. My suggestion is to spend as much time with him as you can. Go with him to doctor appointments and to treatment, and be his advocate with the doctors.

My beautiful lady is going through a similar experience with her mum, who will be lucky to see Christmas. We're busy creating memories, for her, for us, for the kids. I'm sorry mate. I really am. It's just rotten, rotten luck :(

Sorry to hear Eli. Is it operable?

He said he is going in this week or next week. I forget. My brain is ****ed. I have been weird when my friends took me out... not making sense.... walking into things. Just off. He calls me again today to talk to me in more detail. He had people over at the time, so I'll know more after that. Sleep sucks... can't eat... ugh... I am going to be an emotionless zombie for a while right now. Don't want to smile, cry, get mad...

Sorry to hear this Eli. Try and hang in there and cherish your time with your dad. Family is the most important thing when this **** goes down.

Cancer is tough, both my parents lost their mothers to it just this year (my mom lost her dad to it 20 years ago). Their death's were last year/this year and only 5 months apart. My dad attended 7 funerals this year alone. He's 60 and most of his friends are dying off so I can't imagine how he must feel.

My Grandmother was a nurse and looking back, we think she knew something was going on but kept it to herself. She went pretty fast. She beat breast cancer, skin cancer and went through liver transplants years ago, but this one came out of no where. She didn't last a month. It was sad seeing her health decline each week I'd visit, especially after all the crap she went through previously.

My PM box is full.... got it in my email so I emptied half of it. Sorry for those who were trying to leave me messages and couldn't.

And thanks everyone for your kind words. I desperately need this.. hearing some of your stories and the fact you guys care is really helping me deal. I am going out again with friends tonight. I hate being alone when **** hits the fan...

My Grandmother was a nurse and looking back, we think she knew something was going on but kept it to herself. She went pretty fast. She beat breast cancer, skin cancer and went through liver transplants years ago, but this one came out of no where. She didn't last a month. It was sad seeing her health decline each week I'd visit, especially after all the crap she went through previously.

That's how my Dad went. He kept it quiet and was gone two months later.

Sorry to hear this Eli. Try and hang in there and cherish your time with your dad. Family is the most important thing when this **** goes down.

Cancer is tough, both my parents lost their mothers to it just this year (my mom lost her dad to it 20 years ago). Their death's were last year/this year and only 5 months apart. My dad attended 7 funerals this year alone. He's 60 and most of his friends are dying off so I can't imagine how he must feel.

That is so awful. Sorry for the news. *hugs sent to you and your family*

My aunt died of Cancer five years ago.. and now my dad is going to be taken from it. I hate this ****.

Back