Suggestions for a Riddler custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I wouldn't quite think Nolan's would look like that, but I like that nonetheless. He looks like an evil genius even! The glasses are a great subsitute for the mask. :rock

Guy Pearce could have been a great Riddler. He starred in Nolan's "Memento", and Nolan likes re-using actors, so there's a consistency in using his likeness.

As for appearance I think Bermejo's art in "Joker" was fantastic, but his Riddler looks too "Kid Rock". If Nolan had used Riddler I can't see him looking so strung out and crazy. Too much Joker re-hash. The Riddler should be more sophisticated. Not so much green on the clothes. More sinister.

What do you guys think of me using this as the headsculpt?

_DSC4064.jpg

Michael C Hall would be a good idea, and you have the perfect sculpt to use with Xeno's version if you can get it, otherwise I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would also be cool, especially given the heavy rumours they were initially on him being cast as Riddler in TDKR, you could use Sunohc's sculpt which looks great

I think it could work well, but what I don't like about it is that it is generic looking, if it was me, I would choose an actor that I could see playing the role really well, and then sourcing a nice sculpt of that actor, and taking it from there.

I've tried to get an actor head for a Riddler custom, but none of them seem like they would work.

I findally decided on Michael C Hall, but he doesn't look right in figure form.

I'm just thinking of this head because it's got the look of Edward Nygma, and I really just want a Riddler.

There have been suggestions of actors by many people that could fit the bill in quirkiness, but I honestly picture Edward Nygma as a good looking guy with GQ hair.

Back