Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx how is it overall? is it a nice piece, detail looks pretty good.

I'm probably not the right one to answer that as I'm easy to satisfy and I don't usually collect busts. But overall I really like it. As you pointed out, it's pretty detailed. As for accuracy to the movie I will let others talk, I don't compare every detail in a statue or bust to the original.

has anyone seen the Amber bust coming out? looks pretty sweet! changeable heads!

AmberBust.jpg

The portrait looks better than the full size statue, but still can't knock the statue she is still so great!

anyone have the BabyDoll Bust? I was wondering the size of it. I heard it was around 1/6 scale. Whats the overall height of it?

can't wait to see your pics. :impatient:

My Babydoll bust came in last night and she's very awesome, very detailed like the statue.

I will take pics of the bust with the two full sized statues either tonight or tomorrow morning, whenever there's decent lighting!!!

The most exciting thing is I got the bust for $50 BIN on eBay. It was shocking to me and I jumped on it immediately, because most sellers have it listed for anywhere from $109.99 plus shipping to $199.99 plus shipping (ridiculous).

Back