Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was nervous cuz I thought for that price, it would surely come all busted or in bad shape, but she was perfect! That's even cheaper than she was at SDCC.

You totally read my mind! I agree totally.

Ok, here is my Babydoll bust, and the last two pics show her with the full size Babydoll and Amber, and also Sideshow Mystique. This is how I have them displayed right now, but as soon as Sweet Pea comes out, she will replace Mystique in the display.

DSCN2339.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2329.jpg

DSCN2342.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

Ok, here is my Babydoll bust, and the last two pics show her with the full size Babydoll and Amber, and also Sideshow Mystique. This is how I have them displayed right now, but as soon as Sweet Pea comes out, she will replace Mystique in the display.

DSCN2339.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2329.jpg

DSCN2342.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous:clap:clap Horrible film but these Sucker Punch lady statues are simply amazing :)

Aww, I like the movie. It's not a top favorite or anything, but I think it's an interesting/fun watch.

The statues are amazing though, absolutely top favorites in my collection.

Usually I don't like mondays but this monday is different. The UPS guy dropped by and delivered this

001mjn.jpg

:yess:

And it was just BD in the box:

004lid.jpg

005rcd.jpg

002wys.jpg

003ykid.jpg

The best and most amazing part is that I bought BD last thursday without any preorder and paid only 200 euros for her (including shipping). There's at story behind that kind of luck and in short I guess it has something to do with me being a good and loyal customer at that particular retailer. All I had to do in return was to promise to preorder the rest of the GG Sucker Punch statues. That was easy as I already had Amber, Sweet Pea and Rocket on preorder from that retailer and had every intention of getting the rest as they are released.

Last edited:

DSCN2339.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2329.jpg

DSCN2342.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

Love your collection :hi5:

Back