Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg

Ugh again, I emailed Urban Collector and basically said "Hey I placed my order one day after a board member did who you guys were able to fulfill his order, How are my chances looking?"

I'm paraphrasing his reply but he basically said that my chances are very slim. UC is attempting to get inventory from one other vendor but it's not looking promising. He said they would know the end of this week one way or another.

Karma seriously took a vacation on this one. I placed my order right away, and folks who placed their orders MONTHS later at other online retailers are getting their orders filled, just sucks. In this case the reward for being the first in line is non-existent. I had dozens of opportunities to place preorders at other places when these first went on sale, but I had no reason to think I needed to. In my years of collecting, a PRE-ORDER has always been just what the name implies.

I have my fingers crossed for good news from UC this week, but most likely nothing is going to change. Just had to vent once more, sorry about that :)

It is a little funny what is occurring, Gentle Giant is forcing this piece to be worth more than I think it ever would have on it's own. Unfortunately whom will be screwed more than anyone else will be the actual fans who really want this whereas had GG just done their normal allotment I think the majority of folks would still have one.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone who preordered a Baby Doll Statue from us will be getting one. We will not have any extras. Just enough for all of our customers who placed their preorders with us. Once they come in stock, we will send out in stock notices.

Thanks,
Mike

Ink: you b_stard !! Congratulations. Make sure to post pics when you have her man !!

CornerStotreComics said that this week they were going to have news on the statue, i wish for them to be good ones :yess:

Its not scaremongering Doc, it's reality. BD is forming into a GRAIL piece, whether you like it or not. And like it or not, it will reach much higher than $1000 by the time the other girls come out.
I don't have mine yet, and I don't know if I will (from BBTS), but it still pleases me to see the price go up. This is an awesome piece of art that does deserve grail status.

:dunno

all i know is members have orders with retailers pending and they are on edge and i feel for them.

Glad to here at lease 2 etailers are fullfilling orders,congrats ink:yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObNupdqdXHg"]SUCKER PUNCH BABYDOLL STATUE by Gentle Giant Collectors Edition - YouTube[/ame] BD review

ebay prices might go down now collectors are getting here a retail

Hi Everyone,

Anyone who preordered a Baby Doll Statue from us will be getting one. We will not have any extras. Just enough for all of our customers who placed their preorders with us. Once they come in stock, we will send out in stock notices.

Thanks,
Mike

:clap...... Always The Professional! Thanks Mike!

Back