Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to take it either...at this point, if I get one, I get one. I can at least find solace in all this knowing I've got the japanese version coming

I am exactly in the same situation. I hope EE comes through for both of us.

Like I said, the up side to this is if UC can't come through for me (not their fault) then Diamond and Gentle Giant have saved me $1k collecting this entire line. Gotta find a silver lining eh?

Like I said, the up side to this is if UC can't come through for me (not their fault) then Diamond and Gentle Giant have saved me $1k collecting this entire line. Gotta find a silver lining eh?

I'm with you on this line of thought but I'm thinking I will be able to buy some sweet new sideshow item down the line!

hey ricky,we all kow you have BD and all you wanna do is push the ebay price,and so many waiting on their orders to bd forfilled!

money,money ebay!

Shame pal:slap

Those two eBay listings are ridiculous, $999 and $1,199? Seriously, although the seller with the one for $999 always posts obscene prices, so it doesn't surprise me.

BTW, what is everyone's take on Amber? I actually PO'd through two places because I really want an Amber, and she's unavailable direct through GG.

Take it easy Doc, just my commentary on how ridiculous eBay prices are getting in general. Not just this piece. Have no plans to sell mine. I feel lucky to have her.

Thanks for assuming the worst of me btw

Back