Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

Anyone who preordered a Baby Doll Statue from us will be getting one. We will not have any extras. Just enough for all of our customers who placed their preorders with us. Once they come in stock, we will send out in stock notices.

Thanks,
Mike

Top notch service from Mike at Razors as usual.

Always professional and eloquent. A pleasure to deal with always.

I think that some people are taking advantage of the situation, like they always do, and are acting like the greedy lowlife scumbags that they are.

BTW...Nice video, Doc! :rock :clap

You're so right. Now, people are getting multiple statues, and still looking to get rich off her, and others can't seem to get a break and get one from anywhere.

one of my orders has been charged. now just waiting on you BBTS.

I sent BBTS an email this morning inquiring about my order and they replied with and I quote...

"You should try and pick it up elsewhere if you get the chance."

My response back...

"So are you saying my order is canceled."

BBTS...

"No, we are not cancelling, we are trying to secure some."

That was exactly (almost word for word) what I was told last week when I asked BBTS my status. Now I don't feel quite so bad lol.

I sent BBTS an email this morning inquiring about my order and they replied with and I quote...

My response back...

BBTS...

:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:
Well, that's disappointing.

Last edited:

My response back...

BBTS...

how many more are there to go around? :dunno

Got charged yesterday from Entertainment Earth, she is now saying processing. Oh and I got her for $179.99 shipped :) When they the buy one get one half off deal, amber is also on order.

I am not 100% I will get her until I get the shipping notice or have her in hands, but I think that is a pretty good chance it may happen.

Got charged yesterday from Entertainment Earth, she is now saying processing. Oh and I got her for $179.99 shipped :) When they the buy one get one half off deal, amber is also on order.

I am not 100% I will get her until I get the shipping notice or have her in hands, but I think that is a pretty good chance it may happen.

I got the same 1/2 off deal, but it's on amber & sweet pea

still a good deal, usually it is in stock items only, I was surprised they offered it to pre ordered items.

I see at least Amber doing just as well, I like sweet pea, but don't think I will get her.

My response back...

BBTS...

Weird, so they're telling you this about Baby Doll, yet they're ASSURING me that they're getting Amber. I hope they're not BSing me on Amber, because I'm getting screwed out of a Baby Doll and I'm really frustrated.

Back