Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emily-browning-as-baby-doll-in-sucker-punch-wide.jpg

Hell yeah. You got it right. :drool
I want to do this costume too, it's just gorgeous, but my bfriend would kill me lol
its ok we won't tell him

For those who did not get Babydoll directly through GG, it may be very hard to get. Very few have been allocated. I also did get Amber from one of the etailers. Hope I get it though BBTS. Luckily for me, I ordered Babydoll through GG and is now shipped. :)

Congrats! now shush up and not panic anybody with your assumptions

For those who did not get Babydoll directly through GG, it may be very hard to get. Very few have been allocated. I also did get Amber from one of the etailers. Hope I get it though BBTS. Luckily for me, I ordered Babydoll through GG and is now shipped. :)

Congrats! now shush up and not panic anybody with your assumptions

Yah? Fanboy collectables ordered from 3 distributors & 2 of them are not getting full-filled. The third one he posted at Sf said it does not look good.
Moviereplicadirect.com (where I ordered was told he isn't getting his Babydoll and Amber allocated). Most Wanted Collectables is getting zero. The only place that will get them is BBTS. I called GG today and they told me very few (less then 100) are getting allocated to etailers & retailers.

No assumption here but just stated the facts! :lecture

For anyone that did not order directly from Gentle Giant, it sounds like you are going to be very lucky to get one.

We have a huge number of these on order from three different distributors. I've spoken to two of them today. Both of them have been told by Gentle Giant that they will not be receiving any pieces. Waiting on the third, but not very optimistic.

And the email from Moviereplicadirect:

1648 from Movie Replicas Direct Sucker Punch Statues order & account file updated needed!
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:29:59 -0400

Hi Jason,
_
Thank you for your email.
_
We just received word that we will not be getting the Baby Doll or the Amber statues… you will be receiving a refund shortly for both. They pulled our allocation. That is the bad thing GG can do that any time. Our apologies.

Last edited:
It appear. I think the bigger the etailer u are the better chance u have on getting one. I spoke to Rita from BBTS today & she assured me they are getting all the Ambers statues. I didn't ask about Babydoll though.

I think I remember someone saying BBTS orders straight from GG, instead of through the usual distributor channels?

I think I remember someone saying BBTS orders straight from GG, instead of through the usual distributor channels?

Well BBTS is a big enough company so it would be logic to order directly from GG. Good luck all who will be getting it. Sucks for those who didnt. :monkey2

Really hope Entertainment Earth get their Amber/Sweet Pea allocation(pre-ordered from them).:pray:

Maygash! GG's worse than SS! Never again!!!!!:mad::banghead

What I should have said was that not all information should be heard in such a way. Many folks have waited for a year on their preorder, and now when it's finally so close to get the news not from their place of order is just a bit jarring. sometimes it's best to not pass on information just because you have it. that's all.

Yah? Fanboy collectables ordered from 3 distributors & 2 of them are not getting full-filled. The third one he posted at Sf said it does not look good.
Moviereplicadirect.com (where I ordered was told he isn't getting his Babydoll and Amber allocated). Most Wanted Collectables is getting zero. The only place that will get them is BBTS. I called GG today and they told me very few (less then 100) are getting allocated to etailers & retailers.

No assumption here but just stated the facts! :lecture

And the email from Moviereplicadirect:

1648 from Movie Replicas Direct Sucker Punch Statues order & account file updated needed!
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:29:59 -0400

Hi Jason,
_
Thank you for your email.
_
We just received word that we will not be getting the Baby Doll or the Amber statues… you will be receiving a refund shortly for both. They pulled our allocation. That is the bad thing GG can do that any time. Our apologies.

What I should have said was that not all information should be heard in such a way. Many folks have waited for a year on their preorder, and now when it's finally so close to get the news not from their place of order is just a bit jarring. sometimes it's best to not pass on information just because you have it. that's all.

Errrrr I just found out everything today so that's why I'm posting it now. It's better to post then not to post don't yah think? At least they can still try to find them other ways like directly at GG or BBTS..:thud:

Last edited:
Really??? you honestly think that with the limited allocation that you had mentioned that in this late stage of the game anybody would be able to score a babydoll????!!! out of all the information you just supplied was there a hint of optimism??? thank you for the information though

Errrrr I just found out everything today so that's why I'm posting it now. It's better to post then not to post don't yah think? At least they can still try to find them other ways like directly at GG or BBTS..:thud:

Back