Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no optimism to be had. For those that didn't order thru GG the situation looks Bleak... only 2 notches away from Complete Hopelessness.

Really??? you honestly think that with the limited allocation that you had mentioned that in this late stage of the game anybody would be able to score a babydoll????!!! out of all the information you just supplied was there a hint of optimism??? thank you for the information though

Look my etailer where I ordered it didn't even tell me he wasn't getting it. I only ask about it did he told me he wasn't getting any. I panic on more not getting Amber then another Babydoll. Luckily BBTS was the only place that still had it (24left). I think it's better to tell people about it, and let them know they should contact the place where they ordered Babydoll. :peace

Last edited:
:peace:peace:peaceno worries. had to give you something to do on a friday right?

Look my etailer where I ordered it didn't even tell me he wasn't getting it. I only ask about it did he told me he wasn't getting any. I panic on more not getting Amber then another Babydoll. Luckily BBTS was the only place that still had it (24left). I think it's better to tell people about it, and let them know they should contact the place where they ordered Babydoll. :peace

The retailer that I ordered Amber from (and had been cancelled) was evidently using Diamond as their distributor.

GG bites the big one.

The retailer that I ordered Amber from (and had been cancelled) was evidently using Diamond as their distributor.

GG bites the big one.

You can still get her through BBTS. I was assured they are getting her. I ordered the Sweet Pea & Rocket through GG.

Last edited:
Paint is a bit flat but she looks way better than I expected. Congrats to everyone who got one! :)

I would argue this is Gentle Giant's best piece. Not dead on but still fantastically done.

God I hope BBTS doesn't get screwed.

I think we'll be okay with BBTS. :pray:

Images borrowed from Statue Forum

6012443687_06b5b6e632_b.jpg

6012443967_4b24b178bd_b.jpg

6012991646_8f1beba293_b.jpg

6012444333_1db9626194_b.jpg

6012992028_4883ac732e_b.jpg

6012444745_1e6a4541df_b.jpg

6012444943_1a7725a5f5_b.jpg

Back