Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an email NL from Gentle Giant and this was part of it...

Arriving this Month!
Collectors! If you have the following items on pre-order, expect to receive shipping dates soon!

• Sucker Punch
    • Babydoll Statue
      • (a limited quantity of the Japanese Variant Babydoll Statue will arrive early October and be available only to Premier Guild Members through our website)

Looks like my wait for the Japanese Variant will be a bit longer. :gah:

Have you ordered the japanese ver. only snoops?

Yup. I was hooked up by a friend and got it ordered from BBTS before it went up for sale on their site. :D

Where was that listed in GG website? I can't find it anywhere?

I didn't get it off of Gentle Giant's site...I said I got an email with that info in it.

received an email nl from gentle giant and this was part of it...

Looks like my wait for the japanese variant will be a bit longer. :gah:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

by the gods they are evil, I just got home and got that email NL from GG. good for you snoops, she looks impressive.

Yup. I was hooked up by a friend and got it ordered from BBTS before it went up for sale on their site. :D

I didn't get it off of Gentle Giant's site...I said I got an email with that info in it.

I'm glad I didn't buy these. That Babydoll face looks awful because of the paint applications. It blows my mind how different she looks from the prototype.

I'm glad I didn't buy these. That Babydoll face looks awful because of the paint applications. It blows my mind how different she looks from the prototype.

It looks just like the prototype. I don't know what u are looking at but it looks great.

stoked i got my 3 babydolls through BBTS. I knew the other etailers were unreliable.

6012444943_1a7725a5f5_b.jpg

:yess::woo:google:drool

I'm guessing "News Letter"?

You are correct, Sir! :D

I wonder when the PGM BD Japanese version will be released for sale at GG. I really want to get another one for my office.

Already posted in my earlier comment. :lol

Arriving this Month!
Collectors! If you have the following items on pre-order, expect to receive shipping dates soon!

• Sucker Punch
    • Babydoll Statue
      • (a limited quantity of the Japanese Variant Babydoll Statue will arrive early October and be available only to Premier Guild Members through our website)

Cereza speaking (lol)

Well those who ordered through BBTS are getting it fer sure.
I'm concerned about CornerStoreComics.. as for the mail i've sent to them, they don't know when it's arriving or not yet.

Back