Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wonder why this is on the Hot Toys Japan site? Is this what Hot Toys meant by Sucker Punch?

... It could be... they never mentioned it would be 1/6 did they?

And I didn't know GG and HT were affiliated.

Baby Doll is in the final stage of Production right now. I believe Zack & co. approved the first Production samples. Now it's just a few more weeks to mass produce the Edition Size, do QC, and then the slow boat to North America for distribution.

I was told these were done and in route to us a few weeks ago. Now they are beginning the mass production???
WTF
Wonder what line of BS we'll get in a few more weeks

Thanks for the link Agen...
Well that sucks, I can't read Japanese but noticed this.

全世界限定500体(日本国内限定400体/アメリカ限定100体)

So I don't know whether that breaks down as the following?:
500 total Baby Doll made up of..​

• 400 vanilla Baby Dolls??

• 100 Japan Edition??
I don't know??

I like this version better than the one I ordered.:mad:
I think Hot Toys Japan is just the distributor for this in Japan.

If anybody wants to pre-order the "Japan Edition" visit the Hobby Link Japan link below. Release date says August. USD $343.89

https://www.hlj.com/product/GEG60238

:)

Google Translate:

The Gentle Giant "1 / 4 Scale Statue" series, Sucker Punch movie lineup. Baby Doll has a cute main character was introduced simultaneously with buzz, but only appeared in the new version! This release is 400 out of 500 in Japan only for the world that the United States for 100, but the main target items to be placed on just the Japanese fans.

Sucker Punch, the Zack Snyder- original story drawn coach, with an attractive dark fantasy film Garuzuakushon extreme. Baby Doll the girl was not more than life imprisonment Council, it is necessary to avoid a tragic fate, the challenge was the fight for freedom with his four wins have been imprisoned as well.

Baby Doll figure in the world to struggle with his fantasies, of the three-dimensional Bikkusaizu The Gentle Giant Height approx 45 inches with a reputation for molding force. Wearing a uniform to wear cute and sexy heroine only version reproduces the extreme Japanese sword and pistol with a weapon, the workmanship is as if almost jumped out of the screen.

The appearance of a brave heroines confront their own destiny, and the Gentle Giant of complete three-dimensional overwhelming Sucker Punch series. It appears inevitable that the much-needed items like this in the world!
Product Specifications
Manufacturers Gentle Giant
Scale 1 / 4 Scale
Size height about 45 cm
Closed box packaging
Only 500 units worldwide production information (in Japan only 400 units / only 100 units U.S.)
Distribution method for general sale
Statue Product Type
Publisher Hot toys japan vendor Inc.
Barcode Number 4580279602380

---

SO: it means that 400 of the Japan Ed. will be reserved for the japanese market, while 100 of these will be available in the US.
Which means the total edition size for Baby Dolls have increased to 1000!

I've placed a preorder with Hlj.com. It's easy to cancel if I want to later, but it's good insurance to have an order with them :)

Last edited:
What!? 100 for US, what about people who ordered direct from gentle giant?

Well we have to be happy that we see some progress in the line :D (because I almost lost my faith in it...:monkey3)

And to be honest I think the map holding Babydoll could have been a better exclusive for HT because she only used it in the second fantasy and the sword and pistol were used in all... :lecture

Well we have to be happy that we see some progress in the line :D (because I almost lost my faith in it...:monkey3)

And to be honest I think the map holding Babydoll could have been a better exclusive for HT because she only used it in the second fantasy and the sword and pistol were used in all... :lecture

QFT! :lecture :lol

I guess any progress is good! I still wish that GG would have put the .45 for us her in the US. :mad:

It's hard to tell from some of the photos so far, but in the US version she has hold of the brown sheath (painted with golden/yellow snowflakes) for her Katana (sword)

In the Japan version it is by her feet.

here we go with GG's BS exclusives :mad:

i am with you there Ink! GG is so shady. if they were on the up and up they would have listed this on their website saying that an additional set was being made for Japan. or just do 1,000 with a switch out arm. Oh well

Back