Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They want you to buy both versions. Watch, the 100 that are being allocated for the USA will only be available if you are a member of their premier guild which will cost you $60 to join. AND you have to fight with the others who want it as well so you may join for nothing.

They do this all the time.

They want you to buy both versions. Watch, the 100 that are being allocated for the USA will only be available if you are a member of their premier guild which will cost you $60 to join. AND you have to fight with the others who want it as well so you may join for nothing.

They do this all the time.

In that case, just order from one of the Japanese etailers that have it on preorder like hlj and be done with it. I refuse to play such games.

In that case, just order from one of the Japanese etailers that have it on preorder like hlj and be done with it. I refuse to play such games.

Viper2005 you are already playing the game, paying $343+ for a statue that is listed as $250 on their website, regardless of it being an unannounced variant:dunno GG is notorious especially with the SW busts for increasing ES during shipping after they announced the ES in preordering.

i am with you there Ink! GG is so shady. if they were on the up and up they would have listed this on their website saying that an additional set was being made for Japan. or just do 1,000 with a switch out arm. Oh well

Yeah it's pretty shady. GG should have doen 1000 with a switch out arm like you said. :mad:

Now I you only need a Punch :lol

:lol

3565672226_f0ec978158.jpg

Back