Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well have been thinking about canceling Amber and Babydoll... I'm kind of over the Sucker Punch hype and with all the 5h!t GG releases the last time (slave leia :yuck)...

Well have been thinking about canceling Amber and Babydoll... I'm kind of over the Sucker Punch hype and with all the 5h!t GG releases the last time (slave leia :yuck)...

I'll keep the Babydoll but more than likely will end up cancelling Amber and Sweetpea! they'll be coming out close to Christmas I guarantee it.

I will hold the line on sweet pea for now. I am sure I have more than enough time to cancel if need be.

I po'd amber and sweetpea from EE when it was buy one get the other 50% off, plus I used an additional promo with it, so both statues shipped is $400. So not a bad deal if I decide to keep 'em

I just looked at Box Office Mojo. After 20 days SuckerPunch has made $34m in the US. With international it's made $66m total. That's a big time flop.

I doubt HT is going to carry through on this license so it's GG or nobody. I wonder how many of GG's SPunch line will see light of day?

it's nothing more than a hype and GG will never give us the quality of the statues they showed us at comic con last year , i'm convinced you will find these statues cheaper than retail price very soon so if you're really a big fan of this movie you might get your chance then but for know i would say save your money because there's so much great other sideshow stuff coming out

I doubt HT is going to carry through on this license so it's GG or nobody. I wonder how many of GG's SPunch line will see light of day?

Well the movie may not do well, but if the statues come out the way they looked at comic con they will be much sought after pieces I think. Not because of the movie, but because of the design :D

So how fewer they are produced I think they will rise in price :p
But I wouldn't be surpriced that GG decides that after the fail of the movie they cancel the line...

I po'd amber and sweetpea from EE when it was buy one get the other 50% off, plus I used an additional promo with it, so both statues shipped is $400. So not a bad deal if I decide to keep 'em

IF they ship.
But yeah you scored a great deal there! :clap

Weren't there some folks in here inquiring about a Baby Doll Sword they said they saw solicited somewhere? Well, I did some asking... turns out it's just cheap roleplay stuff to go with the Rubies costumes. Blech.

They're doing all the girls' outfits and weapons as well as German soldier and Samurai masks. But it's Rubies, so I wouldn't expect quality or close authenticity.

its not the same thing
the one I inquired about is unlisenced
only one person is selling it
but since they are doing some cheap stuff for costumes
they should do real lisenced replicas
the plastic versions are
Babydoll sword
Sweat Pea sword
Blondie axe
and I think
Rocket knife

Back