Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes thank you
notice she is not holding the same weapon as in the previous pics
is there a link to the Blondie?

Hi Damien,

No Blondie post as yet, I would advise just looking at the following threads now and again to see if there are any updates.

If I spot a Blondie update by one of the artists I will post it here.

Here are links to the very talented artists posts on ZBrushCentral (Forum)

Last edited:
The battle under the dome was great. So was Monica Bellucci.

I have nothing against the first movie. I can see why lots of people with good taste like it.

Just not my cup of tea.

A post over at Statueforum.com has stated that a GG customer service rep has said that Babydoll won't release until next month now... I think this is false, but you never know. I'm trying to get a response out of GG myself, but i guess I won't here back from them until Monday... I hope it isn't true. These need to be out now imo, whilst the film is still fresh in our minds...

That's what amazes me about the timing on these projects, you'd think when putting out product for a non-evergreen license you'd want it available BEFORE the movie or right after.

For example, I PO'd Neytiri last year while still in the hype of the movie, the excitement of a new property fuels the desire to have a collectible from it. With the continued delays, the further and further it gets pushed out, the less interested some people become. With each passing week, the excitement of Avatar is wearing off and I may end up canceling the piece.

With Sucker Punch, I enjoyed the movie and am still excited by it all, hopefully there are no real delays in the line because I think the same effect could take place on collectors.

Just my 2 cents.

A post over at Statueforum.com has stated that a GG customer service rep has said that Babydoll won't release until next month now... I think this is false, but you never know. I'm trying to get a response out of GG myself, but i guess I won't here back from them until Monday... I hope it isn't true. These need to be out now imo, whilst the film is still fresh in our minds...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this better not be true
:banghead:banghead:banghead

You guys obviously have not payed your Gentle Giant dues yet. This is their way of doing business. You think Enterbay is bad? Man, you just don't know.... :monkey1

Well, that would make sense. As the production samples have just arrived at the studios, wouldn't they need to be approved by Zack and co. before they start mass producing the statue?

Well, that would make sense. As the production samples have just arrived at the studios, wouldn't they need to be approved by Zack and co. before they start mass producing the statue?

Correct me if I'm wrong but since we saw completed statues at SDCC last year wouldn't approval have already been given?
confused0022.gif

I hope that the first release isn't delayed until next month...Obviously, if the first one is delayed then all of them are most likely to be delayed in some way or another. Interest could be lost and we might never see Rocket or Blondie...

Well I really hope GG doesn't screw this up and we get them in time (I could life with it if they are delayed a month). I would do anything to get Rocket, if she is going to be released...
I would love all of them (although I don't want/need/like Sweet Pea)

This line will die before they are all released. Just like their Indy, Halo, LOTR, Horror and Harry Potter lines. They showed them but I don't think any more than one or two will ever be released. The movie tanked and they'll sell too few to pursue the rest.

Back