Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, this has me worried. I haven't even received mine yet. I hope nothing goes wrong with mine. Sweet Pea came mint to me.... nothing wrong. Even both legs screwed in nicely. Don't get the people who couldn't screw both of them in. I had no issues.

Yeah, well, there was an issue. They even posted a video about it on the GG blog. Which basically just said to force it but still, it was an issue:monkey2

My Blondie came today.She's perfect!!!NOTHING broken on her the holes in her feet lined up great in the base.My twin brother helped me screw the screws in!!!

I liked the dogtag idea on the Honey Trap girls so much, I had some custom tags made for my Sucker Punch girls. Blurred out my SNs, but you get the point. Here's some flash photos. From gotags.com

IMG_1663_zpsdbac60fc.jpg

DSC_9023_zps1842c700.jpg

DSC_9026_zpsf30f1a0e.jpg
DSC_9025_zpse550e8b6.jpg
DSC_9027_zpsbc6c0e30.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, I can't screw both of Blondie's feet in... anyone else having this problem? Sweet Pea was not an issue.. I am worried that that wee screw won't be enough. Fack!

So, anyone? My Sweet Pea went off without any issues... but this girl has. Not good her base is twice as big and as a result twice as heavy.

So, anyone? My Sweet Pea went off without any issues... but this girl has. Not good her base is twice as big and as a result twice as heavy.

I don't know? When my SP was a problem, they basically just said to force it and it'd be ok. I remember GG was pretty quick with an answer though and I sent them pics of the problem. Sorry man.

Almost going on two years since the film's release and there is still constant activity in both and the BD PF thread and the HT threads as well. Well underway to cult status baby! :rock

Almost going on two years since the film's release and there is still constant activity in both and the BD PF thread and the HT threads as well. Well underway to cult status baby! :rock

Hot chicks in sexy outfits.....
Who woulda thought that would sell well to fanboys??

Anyone knows if Diamond has shipped their stock out to comic shops yet on Blondie? I ordered it through my local comic store but no one can tell me if their orders got alloted (like Babay Doll) or it is just not shipped yet...

Back