Subject 57 SS exclusive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
If my wait list order comes through, I'll pose one with the lab coat and the other without it.

Same thing I'm doing. If you got on the wait list first, I imagine you have nothing to worry about.

Darth Loki said:
Same thing I'm doing. If you got on the wait list first, I imagine you have nothing to worry about.

Well I know I am one of the first few, if not the first, but still you never know. I just hope it converts sooner than later so I don't worry about it for 2 months :lol

I don't think I'd worry about it at all. Especially with it shipping around Christmas. There are bound to be more than a few cancellations to due maxed out CC's.

pitchin said:
dude you gotta be hard core & stay up.......like me :lol :lol

I had to be at Court with a client this morning and I think that if I turned up looking dishevelled and apologised to the Judge by saying that I was up all night waiting for a zombie Doctor I may have harmed their chances somewhat...

:monkey3

abstractharmony said:
I had to be at Court with a client this morning and I think that if I turned up looking dishevelled and apologised to the Judge by saying that I was up all night waiting for a zombie Doctor I may have harmed their chances somewhat...

:monkey3

:rotfl

Got in late last night, managed to get on the waitlist a few minutes after Dusty's post so I think I'm okay but I don't anticipate many cancellations on this item as it was sooo limited.

abstractharmony said:
This is why I hate being in the UK.

Whilst I'm tucked up in bed at 4.00am this baby goes up.

I'm on the waitlist but don't hold out much hope.

One of the few newsletters I couldn't stay up for in 2006, and they sell a 'The Dead' with and ES of 300. I couldn't even get on the wait list this morning cause the site was down. Had to wait until I was back from work. Well, you win some, and you loose some.

Like I said earlier, I'll trade my exclusive and some kizzash if anyone has an extra patient zero.

I'm still debating whether or not to bust open my Patient Zero fig. I'm glad I've got another Guard on the way (thank you Spooktacular!). I'm just dying to pose one of these interesting figures from the Dead line.

If I'm lucky to score the exclusive Doc, I'll keep him in the package and open the green scrubs one. I prefer the green scrubs look myself.

Question: Would I be correct to assume that both versions of the Doc have the bite mark on their arms?

KeninMI said:
I'm still debating whether or not to bust open my Patient Zero fig. I'm glad I've got another Guard on the way (thank you Spooktacular!). I'm just dying to pose one of these interesting figures from the Dead line.

If I'm lucky to score the exclusive Doc, I'll keep him in the package and open the green scrubs one. I prefer the green scrubs look myself.

Question: Would I be correct to assume that both versions of the Doc have the bite mark on their arms?

Since only the scrubs are supposed to be different, I'd assume so. I think the bite on the arm is cooler than the different scrubs.

hurry some extra are for sale now!!!!!!!!! :monkey1 GOT MINE woo hooo

J/K i got mine when it was first put up:eek: :rotfl

I believe that both have the bite. I was wondering what the red wound hole on the regular's lab coat was. I now know what is where the bite mark is.

I am kinda disapointed with the EX, he's wearing blue garb, oh wow.:rolleyes:

The zombie is cool non the less, just a bit disapointed with the EX.

Asura said:
I am kinda disapointed with the EX, he's wearing blue garb, oh wow.:rolleyes:

The zombie is cool non the less, just a bit disapointed with the EX.
i have a feeling u missed out on it:D

Anton Phibes said:
Just buy an Autopsy Scully and switch scrubs. :D
I already have the exclusive one on order but thanks for the advice anyways. I was just letting everyone know.

Comparing the two the Dead's scrubs are a darker blue, also remember that the female scrubs will be small on the taller male body.

Back