Subject 57 SS exclusive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was holding out on the green scrubs but I love the blue and broke down to order it....great now I have to go back and get Patient Zero and the Security Guard...

If you need a security guard, listen to the pod cast. I'm not looking forward to trying to find a Subject Zero. I wonder if any fellow freaks may be willing to help out :monkey3

low_12.jpg

Dangit! I was in class and must have missed it. I hope they put up a wait list soon! :monkey2 So the exlcuisve edition is just blue srubs then?

ANY HELP ANYONE? I got Patient Zero so I can't miss out this now!

I got Subject 5. I need Subject 57's exclusive. Got the regular on order. I MUST be complete. That wait list needs to go up NOW! :monkey4

That sold out pretty darn fast... still no waitlist though.

Whats odd is that if you click on the link on your own order there isn't even a page for it?

oh my god ! The links not working ! But for the exclusive it was just a variant color only ? Because i prefer the green !

BFLV said:
oh my god ! The links not working ! But for the exclusive it was just a variant color only ? Because i prefer the green !

...and there are only 300. i got it....and thanks to the wonderful peeps here mentioning it, I picked up the guard too....looks like i am picking up a new line. geez.

I don't think anyone snagged pictures of him... basically its the exact same figure/accessories, but the EX version comes with blue scrubs instead of the green. Not a big difference, but it is limited to 300.

Here you go... there is some kind of error with the picture script and the large pictures wouldn't open properly, but I did save the thumbnails.

I should be #1 on the wait list since I PM Dusty to let her know the page was down and she told me to refresh while she put it up! Thanks a ton Dusty! I hope both of us that need/want him will be able to get him off the wait list.

If you guys don't want your exclusive version, please cancel him :monkey3

Back