Subject 57 SS exclusive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be in for a Pope Zombie, how about a Zombie President with Red, White and Blue Tie, papers with Presidential Seal? How about an Amusement Park Character Zombie, something chessy and cute like a Bear or Bunny or something only the large head is removable with a large bite mark gash in the back of its head with blood spattered all over the head and then when you remove it the actual employee underneath has a large bitemark out of his head as well...imagine the carnage. I think we definitely need a Nurse Zombie to go with the upcoming Doctor..

Definitely need some female zombies. I thought a nurse would be the coolest till I thought of a bride. Now a nurse would be second coolest.

Just imagine a blood stained wedding dress with a veil hiding her undead face (removable, of course) and if you really want to knock it out of the park, she should come with a chewed off hand of her new groom (wearing his ring, on the ring bearers pillow), and a throwing wedding bouquet to signify whos next!

There wont be a dry eye in the house!

What about kids? If SS makes smaller bodies soon we can get tons of dead kids! Maybe even get an iconic Night of the Living Dead girl. Or Johnny in Black and White.

Would like to see a female zombie next. Or like suggested in another thread a pregnant female zombie with the baby dragging behind her:monkey5

Or a Chris and Dusty zombie version as the next SDCC Exclusive

and messed up battle damaged zombies--- shot in the face but they missed the brain so they are still alive, or one with an ax through their head.

Once we get the Small body worked out I'd love to see a Girl Scout Zombie pulling a wagon full of cookies behind her...

that's what great about this line...it isn't a copy of anything so there can't be any complaints about likeness plus since there is no license the line is limited only by the imagination.

It just now occurred to me there is no artist listed on the product page, unless I'm missing it. I just assumed that this was another Dooley zombie, but could someone else have dipped into the zombie goodness with this one?

Won't say its not disappointing but at the same time with all the other delays in product its not that shocking..

Jeez... this was the one figure I had still coming before the 1st quarter... thankfully I just got a new job and as the first quarter begins those new paychecks will be able to absorb the enormous shock of all that stuff!!!

This was the only thing I had coming in December so it looks like I might actually be able to do some Christmas shopping after all.

Ditto but that first quarter of 2007 is really gonna sting after SSC gets done with me....:lol :monkey5

Jedi_Mike said:
Ditto but that first quarter of 2007 is really gonna sting after SSC gets done with me....:lol :monkey5

I should just sign my paychecks over to them for a period of about 12 weeks starting in January. I wonder how many more delays and push backs we are likely to see though?

Back